Sunday, November 11, 2007

November 11, 2007 - Day 12 on Phase 3 (R2)

Ok, just short and sweet, because I want to get out of this house by 4:30am and it's 4:00am now.

1) I forgot my scale! Can you even believe it??? OMG! How dumb can I be? And my SIL has one, but it's in their master bath and I am NOT waking them up just to weigh myself so I am weightless today (don't I wish!).

2) Convention was spectacular! I did get a lot of oooo's and ahhhhh's - passed out alot of cards I had made up so that people could contact me if they were truly interested in this miracle.

3) I forgot to update my PDF printer before I left and I don't have time to do it now, so I will just have to tell you what I ate and post it later.

4) I am missing you all already!!!!

This is what I ate:

Breakfast: Coffee and Half and Half with Banana Cream Pie
During Break: STARBUCKS! Breve Latte with S/F Caramel - OMG!!!! This was DELISH!!!
Lunch: My regular salad with regular dressing - couple of leftover pork ribs
Dinner: My regular salad with regular dressing - few of the leftover port ribs
Dessert: Half a serving of the Banana Cream Pie
Not quite sure of the calorie count of the Latte, so I am going on the assumption that my cals were around 1800 for the day with 146 fat, 71 carbs, and 51 protein. UGH! I know, I know, I need to do better. I will, starting tomorrow!!!

Hopefully I will be able to catch up a bit tomorrow!

Biz

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey -- so glad to hear you're sticking to plan and got all the positive feedback about your incredible weight loss!! Thanks for the reminder about cards -- I'm having a big open house today and couple of people have expressed interest in my weightloss secret.

Biz, you are dong GREAT - no need to apologise for what you ate -- part of this plan is all about getting your metabolism used to eating different levels of calories, eating occasional junk food or not eating at all, while maintaining your current weight, like a naturally thin person's metabolism would.

Not sure what you're apologising about -- but you're eating in "Real Life". I'm betting your metabolisms won't bat an eyelash, and your weight won't reflect any gain.

Amy's Blog said...

It must change your routine to not have your scale! I can see though that you will still do well! I am picturing you padding to their beddroom door, knocking to come in to weigh. Haha LOLOL.

It sounds like you're having a great time! I wish you could capture those ooohs & ahhhs & put them on a wav file in your blog so we could all hear it too. :-)

So, you use a pdf printer for your menu? I was thinking it was some excel program or something. I've always wanted to figure out how to do this. Anyways, your menu was great & I guess you brought your Banana Creme Pie... smart girl!

Tracey said...

I am sooooo glad you got a bunch of ooooo's and awwwwes!!!! That feels so good and we all deserve them! Now about that scale...You need to go commando. Can you picture it, you get to the door, get down on the floor, open the door and crawl your way to the bathroom, while they slumber away! LOL

Crystal Lee said...

Hey girl! Aren't those S/F Lattes devine. There is a coffee shop next door to my office that makes the "crystal" special for me. It is basically a latte with S/F caramel with a hint of nutmeg and vanilla. YUM!

So Biz I failed this weekend. I knew I would though....since I was in the middle of nowhere land and did not have access to alot of food choices. But back to steak day #2 tomorrow and on track once again! :D

Take Care

cherylk said...

Hey Biz, I'm glad your convention went well! I hope you revelled in all the positive attention! That's a great one to tuck away in your memory book.

I'm still giggling at Tracey's commando comment... hahaha too funny :)

BizBuzz said...

Lili, your so right, why do I feel it necessary to apologize? Bad habits I guess! Thanks for the reality check!

Amy! I wish I could have recorded them too! It was really quite gratifying! Mouths were dropping and hugs were flyin! Yes, I use a PDF printer to print my menu - I love my PDF printer!

Tracey! LOL - OMG! If you knew my BIL and SIL you would see why I couldn't go commando on them! She is the epitomy of a "Southern Bell" all prim and proper! ROFL

TNGAL! HA! I just got it that your in Tennesee, OMG, I am so behind the times! ROFL - you did not FAIL! This is not that kind of life girlfriend, you just deviated from plan and have to pay the price, that isn't failure!

Cheryl! Thanks! Yeah, she got me too!!! LOL

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online