Saturday, December 1, 2007

December 1, 2007 - Day 6 of VLCD (Round 3)

R3P2 Starting Weight 193.2
Yesterday - 186.2
Today - 185.0
1.2 lb LOSS Overnight
2.4 UNDER LIW of Round Two
(187.4)
8.2 Lost Since Start of R3 (VLCD) 11/26/07
29.4 Lost Since Start of R2 (VLCD) 09/16/07
65.8 Lost Since Start of R1 (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Preview Commercial:

End of Preview Commercial!

Ok, where the heck did THAT come from??? I have absolutely NO explanation for what is happening, except for the fact that I am doing things "by the book" this round. The ONLY thing I am doing different this round is that I am not 'snacking' between meals. What I mean is that I would usually eat my one fruit at 9am, then snack on a veggie at around 10:30am then eat lunch with that same veggie and protein, then eat my 2nd fruit around 3pm and then my dinner. This time, I am only eating twice a day, minus my coffee in the am. Could that be the answer? Really, who the heck knows, but I will take it that is for sure! WOO HOO FOR ME!

I have to tell you what I ate last night, OMG - it was SOOOO good! I have really gotten creative this round, I don't know what is in me. So I had this hankering for Ginger Dressing, and I made some! My son and JPS just about DIED and now they want it all the time! They said they could live on this protocol everyday if they had this all the time! So I had that with lettuce and grilled chicken that had been marinated in another batch I had made, plus I added an apple and cilantro, and boy was it NUMMY!!!

Anyway, here is the recipe and I also put it up on my left side bar.

I am beginning to feel that oil is not a necessary ingredient in some of my dressings. Hmmm, what a concept huh? I have gotten really attached to lettuce this round. I don't know what is up with that either. Could that be the reason I am having good results? Who really knows. Maybe my body was just ready to lose this and so it's gone.

Peeps, I am still trying to wrap my head around the conversation I want to have with you all about family/food/important social occasions. But I still can't come up with an "angle" - I am working on it. I had a lengthy conversation with someone yesterday that helped me a bit with some understanding of the direction I want to go in but it's still not 'solid'.

Update on my son, he lost 2.8 yesterday, so that makes 4.8 in two completed days. He told me last night that he "predicts" he will be in the 170's today, so I will let you know if that happens tomorrow. He was 181 yesterday, started at 185.8 - so 4.8 lost. Wow, to have his metabolism and his age! I still don't think he realizes how very lucky he is to be at his age and be able to lose this and this not be a problem for most of his adult life.

Update on JPS - She reached her 50 pound mark this morning. She is having a great round as well! Her LIW from R2 was 164.6, loaded to 169.2 and today was 162.2 - so hers is 7 lbs lost so far this round. She is THRILLED! She wanted to me to mention that she apologizes for not being active on the boards anymore, but work has just swamped her and that she promises to get pics and stuff up during the winter break.

We were just chatting this morning. This is our theory as to why we might be doing so well this round, but we don't know for sure. We actually had days of eating P4 foods instead of spending just 3 weeks on P3 and then loading for two days and going right back into P2. This time, if you remember, I was pretty much eating regular P4 foods throughout my last 10 days of P3, and then eating regular, then I hardly loaded, and now I am doing well. Of course, this is only day 6 and things might differ in coming days, but this is our theory we are working on at the moment.

Ok peeps, gotta get off this thing and handle some stuff. I wont be around this morning but will be visiting blogs later on this afternoon.

On to my commenter's:
Lili - Yup, the big picture is what it's all about. I sound "all together" but it has taken me some time to get here that is for sure. I didn't have this mindset when I started this protocol back in June. I have certainly grown, and it's quite amazing because even "I" see it. Now I am truly 'enjoying' the journey and allowing the protocol to work it's magic on me, not just in the weight loss but in the mind. How fascinating! Lili, the day you can step on that scale without apprehension is the day you will know you too have it. I am sorry you have to take an extended break, but this is part of YOUR process. Listening to your body and obeying it. You are a beautiful person inside and out and the karma you give out will come back to you. Thanks for the chat yesterday, you are one funny woman!

Amy - HA! I would make a MINT on bottling my son's mojo and selling it. I hope you like the mustard recipe, you gotta try the Asian Dressing, OMG! That is to DIE for! We are from the same era, even tho there are a few years between us. Thanks so much for being so loyal on my blog!

Crystal - so true, so true! There is a point where you just say, WHATEVER! ROFL! You are doing so well - and you plan on going thru the holidays! WOW! The book will get here at the right time, things start to get very busy in December for alot of people so this time waited is probably a blessing in disguise.

CB - I KNOW! I am having better results this round so far then my other two rounds! ROFL - About the book, glance thru it like me (when I got it I went to the "obesity" chapter first!), and then let's take it chapter by chapter, how does that sound? I don't want to stop anyone from reading it all the way thru if they want, but I would like to discuss it in order. I am SURE the book was put together to be read in sequence so I would just love to do it that way. What do you think? Sound like a plan! OOOO, this is SO exciting!

Monica - Oh that's right, you weren't starting until February, now I remember! Have you done any of the things KT recommends before you start the protocol? I didn't, in fact, I never even read KT's book. I think maybe I should, just to have the knowledge when other people talk about it. Oh well, good to see you on the scene again!

Brooke - OMG - that is about all I can say! You made it thru my whole blog? That is an undertaking! Thank you so much for the kind words. I am in wonder of myself sometimes. Sometimes, it's just a bit much to think about so I go to other things. I too come from a family of addiction, with each one of the five of us, the addiction has been manifested in different ways, drugs, gambling, work and food. We have all paid heavy prices for our addictive personalities - but we have all made it through them. Some of us are still working on them, some of us have replaced one addiction for another, but the point is, all of us know and have done something about it. "Admitting you have a problem is the first step" right? My daughter has truly been an inspiration to me, and I am proud to be her Momma! Thanks again!!!
Everyone, have a wonderful Sunshiny day filled with RAINBOWS!

Miz Biz Whiz

4 Comments:

Amy's Blog said...

What a fantastic day for you! May those big losses just keep on coming! Woo HOO. I will likely play your ginger dressing instead of my usual ACV version. I agree with you about the oil. Flavor helps a LOT. You drinking a lot of water too?

maryg911 said...

You are doing great Miz Biz!! I need to catch up!!!

Crystal Lee said...

OMG sweets you rock so hard! First congrats to you, your son, and JPS for the wonderful losses! Okay but thank you from the bottom of my heart for the dressing! LOL I so need a good dressing to eat lettuce with. HA! :D

That is such an intersting concept about being on P4 before jumping back into P2. I will have to try it next time and see what happens.

Take care hon!

Crystal

Tracey said...

Thanks for the dressing recipe. I haven't played much with those and terribly miss my dressings. Even just my vingerettes! Craved salads the first P2 and then on P3 hardly ate any. So if I start craving next week, I will have something to try. You just keep melting away and glad everything is in the groove for you.

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online