Tuesday, December 18, 2007

December 18, 2007 - Day 23 of VLCD (Round 3) - 24 Hours Completed

LIW - 175.4 lbs (12/17/07)
Today's Weight - 174.2 lbs
1.2 UNDER LIW

Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Preview Commercial:

End of Preview Commercial!

Here is the eMail form for signing up for the New Book Club! eMail Address Form

I received another 'comment' on the FAQ question yesterday, thanks goes to Marilynn! I am now going to put that question to rest now, and we can start on a new one ok? Take a look at what I put together, and tell me what you think?

500's Cals FAQ

Here is the NEW question!

I would like men to really dive into this one ok? Let's talk about males and the protocol. Many women who read my blog also have husbands/SO's that are on the protocol with them and I think it would be nifty to get your perspective as well!

Men and the Protocol

Ok, so where did THAT over one pound loss come from? You think it would have given it to me YESTERDAY for my LIW! But NOOOOOOOOOOOO, I had to get it the day after! OMG! Anyhoo, that just gives me a little more wiggle room for my trip out of town! What did I eat yesterday?

Just my coffee with 2% milk, grapefruit, my Thai Hot and Sour Soup, Ground beef patty with lettuce and pickle/mustard, and a bit of homemade french dressing, used my tomato as a sub for fruit again.

With fooling around with the 500 cal FAQ today, and getting my sons pics and stuff ready, again, I am losing time, what is with me lately??? I am sure you folks understand. This time of year is difficult for so many people when it comes to managing time isn't it???

Here are some nifty pics of my son - clickable for larger view!










Here are his stats for this round:

Started at 185.8 lbs, ended this round at 172.4 - so a total of 13.4 for this round, but more amazing than that, is that he has lost a total of 43.2 lbs!!! He is THRILLED! He is glad it's over tho!

He lost 12.75" this round!

Neck Bicep Forearm Chest Waist Hips Thigh Calf
16.00 13.50 10.750 41.50 38.00 37.75 21.000 15.500
15.25 12.75 10.000 40.00 33.50 35.75 19.750 14.250

0.75 0.75 0.75 1.50 4.50 2.00 1.25 1.25

Hopefully you can read that!!! He says he is DONE tho, he doesn't want it anymore. NOPE! If he needs to do anymore he said he will do it with exercise! He is fitting in his fathers clothes so he is just about freaking about that!

Update on JPS - the turkey! She finished out at 153.4 - so her weight loss this round is 15.8 - but more impressive than that she is 59.6 lbs lighter than when she started! WOO HOO FOR HER!

On to my commenter's:
Lili - yeah, still obese, can you even believe it? Where in the world did they get those figures??? Oh well, next round I will be OVERWEIGHT! Who would have GUESSED I would be happy about that??? OMG! I already wrote you an email about the 'competition' thing ... this is a SUPPORT group, so go ahead and SLAP me, I deserve it!

Mary - Thanks! You too!!!

Tora - I think with the new year coming up that there is gonna be a need for all sorts of information about the protocol. I am sure that books and such will be flying all around, so any information about this journey no matter what phase you are on will be invaluable. So go girl, start that blog, start talking about something every day. There is a wealth of information among our little blogging community. Every day's experience is worth writing about.

Marshall - THANKS DUDE! We are all doing it aint we???

Amy - Thanks girlfriend! I have enjoyed watching your journey as well! It's fun to take a peek into the hearts and souls of everyone we have in our blogging community. The ups and the downs, they are all sources of incredible support and information! So girl? Thank YOU for being there!

CB - And girlfriend, you inspire me as well! And oh yes, that CHIN is definitely GONE! Can you even believe it??? Girl, check your email, you have a present...

Crystal - Man, the 2nd round is the pits, I know that for sure. Just make it thru this and I promise, the next one will be better. Keep seeing the prize, it's there, honest!

BB - My girlfriend doing this with me, JPS has always mentioned something about my Tat! Yes, it is moving. Funny, it was around the 165 mark that I got that tat, so it is actually moving to where I first got it! HA! One thing that I noticed with me is that my stretch marks are not doing to bad, I don't have many on my legs, so I will be able to wear a bathing suit with no issues, how bout them apples???

Tracey - Thanks girl! I am thinking about you ok? I wanna be able to help you if I can, so don't hesitate to write me if you need to!

B - OMG! Your back! How cool! Thanks! Can't wait to see your update!

Brooke - YOUR BACK TOO!!! WOO HOO!!! Girl, that might just be where I take my post tomorrow, talking about the comments I have been getting...Good call! I have missed your cheery disposition my friend!

Becca - I thought I was the only one that used the word "goosepimply"! LOL - we are TOO much alike my sweet!!! Thanks for the kind words!
Ok, done for today! Take care!

Biz

Biz

5 Comments:

maryg911 said...

Wow another pound??!! Good for you. I'm impressed that your son allows his pics to be posted, very brave. But it is very encouraging to see that this works for both men and women! Best of luck to both you!!

Crystal Lee said...

Woooo girl your body was on a roll this round...it still wants to lose! Good for you. :D It is always nice to have a bit of wiggle room on P3.
Very cool pics of your son and tell him we are all proud! :D I am not so sure I can post to your HCG FAQ this time because I am not familiar with how it works for men so much. BUT Thank you for doing that question, my Dad needs all of the info he can get. He is still a bit skeptical. I told him he was not allowed to start the program until he was 100% on board.

We made a deal that if he begins the program I will make sure he has food to eat, already prepared. But I am not doing it if he just casually goes through the diet like he has so many others. But we have to do something. We dont know how much he weighs at this point since the Dr. Office scale does not go that high! It is close to 400 though. So wish me luck. :)

Crystal

Amy's Blog said...

Your son's photo's are fantastic. He must feel great! I'm sorry I don't know much about men on the protocol. Many of them seem to breeze right through this protocol. But then some of the men struggle like the girls. The biggest difference that I notice is that most do not seem to be interested in supporting (commenting on) any one else's blogs. Marshall has been an exception as he sometimes steps out of the box. I'm sure this isn't the info you are trying to get at! LOL - but I would love to understand this as they seem to enjoy receiving support. Congrats on your post LIW today!

Tracey said...

Good for you, some more weight off! You are inspiration girl!

Becca said...

Your son's pics are just great. You both should be very proud.
I won't post on your FAQ this time either but I'll be very interested in reading all the responses you do get. I still hold out the hope that my husband will become interested in joining me on my next round. So good luck on getting some good input on that one.

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online