Wednesday, December 12, 2007

December 12, 2007 - Day 17 of VLCD (Round 3)

R3P2 Starting Weight 193.2
Yesterday - 177.8
Today - 177.0
0.8 lb LOSS Overnight
10.4 UNDER LIW of Round Two
(187.4)
16.2 Lost Since Start of R3 (VLCD) 11/26/07
36.6 Lost Since Start of R2 (VLCD) 09/16/07
73.8 Lost Since Start of R1 (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Preview Commercial:

End of Preview Commercial!

Here is the eMail form for signing up for the New Book Club! eMail Address Form

Ok people, I quit trying to figure this out and just let whatever happens happen. In other words, I am just gonna enjoy the ride. Obviously something is working this time that has never worked this way before. I don't want to spend any more time going over my menu or what I am doing different, I am just gonna enjoy the ride. I am here to tell you tho, that I am getting UBER excited and giddy about getting to that 75 pound loss mark! WOO HOO FOR ME! Look how CLOSE I am!

A couple of months ago, my sister sent me some clothes, things that had gotten to big for her because she had lost so much weight on the protocol. Some things fit, mostly the 'stretchy' things, but some things didn't and had to be put away for later.

There were these particular pair of jeans however, a size 14 Gloria Vanderbilt, still with the tag on. They were IMPOSSIBLE to get on when I got them. Last week I tried them on, but couldn't button them. For kicks yesterday, I tried them on again. LOW AND BEHOLD I could get them on, and button them, STANDING UP! I could even take a picture of me in them! I completely FREAKED and then I was flying high all day.

For comparison I pulled up a picture of me standing up from last November. You know how we all feel about the camera when we are BIG, so pics are few and far between, but I found one that pretty much shows, I was BIG. What do you think, do you see a difference? HA! I crack myself up!



Lookie there! WOW!

Ok, I know I was supposed to chat about 'deviations' but you folks should already know it takes me a little while to wrap my head around these things, so I will leave that for another day. Also, I got up a little later than normal and am barely having time to get thru this! UGH

Update on son - no loss from one day to the next, but he did tell me according to our scale that his body fat went down, and he is now at 22% - geesh.

Update on JPS - she gained .4 - but guess who is in town???? Oh yea, so no worries for her.

On to my commenter's:
Crystal - I have never done an apple day either, and only one steak day. I can tell you right here and now, I will not do another steak day! ROFL - that was about the hardest day I have ever been thru on this protocol! hehe

Mary - Yup! You will have to wait, just like me to turn you all on and then walk away, I don't know why you folks keep coming back! hehe - Sometimes blogger goes all haywire, sorry I didn't see your comments from the day before.

Amy - Thanks for the good thoughts about my son. I think he is doing well, now that he is back in his own environment that makes a big difference! I don't know what that was, but it seems my daughter had a bit of an upset stomach last night as well, so it could be a bug???

Lili - I am SO glad you are still with us, it would not feel right without you! I think you may be right! My body is saying, oh, I get it, you want to lose this fat, ok, here ya go! hehe

Winston - Yes, I remember you coming to me with worry, and look at you NOW???? OMG! You have BLOWN by the averages! You lucky DAWG you!

Wendy - HA! Thank you girlfriend. I still go to your pics and I am like, OMG! I can look like THAT shortly! Your pictures AMAZE me Wendy, thanks so much for posting them!

Brooke - Hey girl! Good to have you back, I sure missed you! The journey is all the same no matter if you have 100's or just 10's to lose. It's all a process and I enjoy watching each and every one of you find your way!

Michaela - Oh yes! All the things you say are SO true! Thanks for sharing them! I just love your blog!!! Thanks for being a part of mine!

B - I don't know what is going on, I have stopped trying to figure it out and just enjoy the ride. This is unreal, for a woman first of all, and then for me most of all! ROFL

Becca - yes, the average is the key. That is the 'big' picture, not just the steps along the way. That pot of gold is within our grasp!
Short and sweet today folks, running late.

Biz

10 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW that feels good! This protocol is amazing in so many ways -- one of them being how week by week we shrink so fast.

maryg911 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maryg911 said...

Looking good Miz Biz!! I truly enjoy reading your informative blog!!
P.S. Please send me some good vibes, I'm having trouble this week.

Wendy said...

OMG isn't it amazing to put on a pair of jeans one week and not be able to fasten them and then VOILA you can actually fasten and move around in them and be able to breathe!!!!!

You look so beautiful!! I know what you mean about pictures. I have so few of them from last year around this time but did find one just the other day. And for kicks cut and pasted just like you did. (weird that we are one the same mental wavelength!!!) WOW what a difference!!! When looking at yourself, it makes a huge impact to see in a photograph (with clothes on) before and after, ya know?

You are an inspiration!!!! Keep losing, loser!!! (o:

XOXOXOXOXOX

Crystal Lee said...

Congrats on the loss hon. You are looking fab!

C

gpcmom3 said...

Wow Biz, it is amazing to see those 2 pictures. Is that really real? So many thoughts go through my mind; mainly pictures of a woman with a totally different life and totally different possibilities.

I will have to tell you someday about my thoughts as I walked around Dollywood this weekend. I have not posted them as I am not sure what I would even want to be saying but so much went through my mind as I saw so many overweight women with their children and all of the food that was being consumed. I really noticed it I guess because of the weight that I know could be lost on this diet.

You're a great inspiration!

Brooke

Michaela said...

my goodness you are a weight loss machine! Thanks for your sweet words about my blog - I'm really touched. I'm reading you every day even if I don't comment. :)
look out 75 pounds, here she comes!

*** LED Sign of the Times *** said...

Biz...how about you just give me your HCG pee-LOL! You are unstoppable and you totally deserve it! Thanks for sharing your pics (you don't even look the same)! AMAZING!!!
Quick question, you mentioned that Dr. S said we'll loose between 10-14 oz a day, how did you figure that? Is it in the manuscript and I missed it? Also, does your stomach growl at any point in the day? Go Biz Go!!!

Becca said...

Biz when you asked if we could tell the difference, you were joking right? I wouldn't have even thought it was the same woman! Do you ever have anyone walk right by you and not recognize you? I'm am very impressed and delighted for you!

Tracey said...

Biz...I am so so happy for you. Amazing photos, such a dramatic difference. Oh..and i loved yesterdays post. Can't wait for more.

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online