Sunday, December 23, 2007

December 23, 2007 - Day 4 of Phase 3 (Round 3)

LIW - 175.4 lbs (12/17/07)
Today's Weight - 175.0 lbs
0.4 UNDER LIW


MUST.EAT.MORE.FOOD

Yes, quite honestly, I am not having enough protein. Nope. Not enough. Yesterday I only ate twice. Lunch and dinner, and both were not HUGE meals by any stretch of the imagination. One was a blackened chicken blue cheese salad from Zaxby's, and the other was a bowl of chili w/o beans. Not enough protein, what do you all think? I had just a BITE of a grapefruit, so another thing I need to concentrate on is eating some fruit, and oh yeah, one more thing. I had some Bailey's in my coffee...come on Biz, you don't remember the Kahlua and Cream incident? ROFL

Let's not forget that piece of cornbread you ate with the chili last night. Ok, that's it! ROFL - I crack myself up!

I had a few this morning to visit some blogs, that felt good to be slightly in my 'routine' - seems I am not the only one that is busy this time of year.

We are having fun! The visits are going well, just wearing us all out. Will be happy to head on home tomorrow, that is for sure.

Everyone, have a happy day!

Biz

1 Comment:

maryg911 said...

Woo Hoo for you Miz Biz!! Once you're back home, you'll be able to concentrate on your menus. Glad to hear your enjoying yourself!!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online