Sunday, December 30, 2007

December 30, 2007 - Day 11 of Phase 3 (Round 3)

LIW - 175.4 lbs (12/17/07)
Today's Weight - 178.6 lbs
3.2 OVER LIW


HA Again!

You might think that I didn't change anything on my stats above, and that would be because I didn't! ROFL

I am the same weight today that I was yesterday! I just KNEW it would STOP going up!!! I am in the "ZONE" once again. I truly felt it kick in yesterday. Now it just needs to settle around here and I will be truly happy.

I pretty much ate what I wanted yesterday. Let's see here, I had coffee with half and half, cottage cheese with banana's, a Venti Starbucks Coffee (Breve Latte) with SF Hazelnut, my own concoction of Chicken Salad (shredded chicken, grapes, apples, walnuts, celery, mayo/must/vinegar dressing) for lunch AND dinner, and two beers. Oh yeah, let's not forget the BOILED PEANUTS I had snacked on all day. OMG! I just LOVE boiled peanuts! All in all I had about 1600 cals broken down around 84 g fat, 84 g protein and about 72 g of carbs (it was all that banana and the peanuts!).

Funny, this time I am not wanting to go back on P2 as quickly as my other breaks. I am by NO means comfortable at this weight, it's just not as much as a "gotta do it" as it has been before. I am enjoying not being on protocol right now. I am sure by the time the 20th of Jan rolls around I will be ready, but I am not focused on it right now.

Just by way of an announcement of sorts, I would like to start the BOOK CLUB discussion on the 2nd - which would be this coming up Wednesday. How does that sound to everyone?

My son is maintaining, eating everything he wants. JPS snuck in some cookies one morning with some coffee and lost 1.2 pounds that day! So she is doing just peachy as well. It looks like we all have settled into P3 now, which is nice.

Not in the rhythm yet of blogging, but I am getting there. The turn of the year will produce much more interesting reading. Thanks so much for dealing with the break with me. I have been making my rounds on blogs, but they seem scarce as well, which actually makes me feel better about the way I have been treating my blog. Don't worry, I am not going anywhere. I am here for the duration! ROFL

On to my commenter's:

Lili - {{{{{Hugs for you}}}}} - I wrote you a reply to your email this morning, I had a couple of questions for you - hoping you can answer. I am thinking constantly of you my sweet. I am wishing the best of success to you in your Costa Rica trip.

Jennifer - SLAP YOUR HUSBAND! Just for good measure. LOL - I will do the same to my son. UGH, MEN! Anyhoo, I have my OWN thoughts about immunity. There was a post not to long ago on the "other" HCG Yahoo Group about a woman that was not breaking at all. She had phoned the Weight Loss Clinic in Texas (they have been doing this for 35 years) and they said that the immunity issue was a theory of Dr S, one that they have proven unsubstantiated since he released his findings. I found that very interesting. My first round I went 8 weeks. I didn't develop immunity whatsoever, but did feel the need to stop so I did.

This is what I feel. If you do a 26 day course, you need to inject everyday, because Dr S says you need 21 EFFECTIVE doses to enable the diencephelon to rest, but if you go OVER the 21 days, at that point skipping a day a week IMHO would be a good idea, just for good measure.

I truly believe that if you LISTEN to your body, it will tell you what to do. If it's ready for a break, then give it one. If not, then don't. Remember, if you do LESS than 2 weeks of a break, then you don't need to LOAD again. That is another subject for discussion! ROFL

And don't worry, I am not going anywhere!

Mary - No worries mate, NOT going anywhere, this is my daily journal as well. It helps me remember where I have been! I am in the ZONE now so no worries!

CB - Funny you mention the shakes. I see how well the veggies are doing on this protocol using the shakes, so I am inclined to believe they might work. Like in anything else, you would have to try them to see if they worked for YOU. I am still on the fence FOR MYSELF in putting all that artificial stuff in my system while I am doing the protocol, but that is just me and what I want to accomplish during my P2 experience. For some, if it worked, it might prove to be the blessing they need to get them thru the protocol with flying colors. It seems to be working for more than just one!

And girlfriend, don't be sorry for being silent. I truly understand. {{{{{CB}}}}}
Take it easy folks!

Biz

3 Comments:

*** LED Sign of the Times *** said...

Thanks Biz! Your advice is always "listen to your body" I love it! I was going to ask about the book club so glad you mentioned that! You seem so in tune and I never get the feeling that you ever worry about your gains-you are a great example! We are heading off to snowy Jackson Hole, WY for New Years-HAPPY NEW YEAR to us all! It's exciting to think what great accomplishments are in store for us all in 2008-thanks Dr. S! BTW, I slapped Ed for you :)Thanks again for your thoughts Biz! Oh and boiled peanuts....my mouth is watering!

maryg911 said...

Mmmmm! That chicken salad sounds good!! Wow and beer!!! Glad you are in the zone, but I am so ready for P2 now!!

BohemianBlue said...

Well... now -I- want boiled peanuts! Mmm.. it sounds oddly scrumptious.

I'm glad I'm not the only one skimming on my blog, lol. But frankly, c'mon man, it's the holidays PLUS the end of the year.

I'm also glad I'm not the only one taking the "eff it" approach to phase 3 as well, lol.

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online