Wednesday, December 5, 2007

December 5, 2007 - Day 10 of VLCD (Round 3)

R3P2 Starting Weight 193.2
Yesterday - 182.0
Today - 181.2
0.8 lb LOSS Overnight
6.2 UNDER LIW of Round Two
(187.4)
12.0 Lost Since Start of R3 (VLCD) 11/26/07
33.2 Lost Since Start of R2 (VLCD) 09/16/07
69.6 Lost Since Start of R1 (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Preview Commercial:

End of Preview Commercial!

And the losses keep coming and coming! WOO HOO FOR ME! 12 pounds in 9 completed VLCD days, aint NOTHING wrong with that! That is 6.21% of body weight lost, and I was counting on just 8%, looks like I will MAKE it! My head is STILL spinning!

I do think that Aunt Flo has finally decided to leave. THANK GOODNESS. I am so OVER her I tell you.

What did I eat yesterday? Coffee with 2% milk, grapefruit, catfish creole, apple, thai chicken salad. The thai chicken wasn't exactly what I wanted to come up with, but I ate it anyway, need to work on that one a bit before I post a recipe for that.

Ok, seriously, I get LOTS of junk in my eMail inbox ALL the time. Things I usually just glance at and then discard. I am NOT one to forward things at all. But this came across my plate yesterday from my brother, and he doesn't often send me things so I took a gander at it to see what he would think was important enough to send to me. It's really quite apropos to this protocol that we are on and I wanted to share it with you. It's a Power Point Presentation with music, so make sure your speakers are on so you can hear while you read. Apply it like I did to the protocol and I hope it will have the same effect on you that it did on me. Really quite astounding. And probably something you have all seen before, because usually I am ALWAYS late to the party! ROFL

The Art of Being Well

So now, let's talk about the book! The HCG BOOK CLUB! That is what I have decided to call it. I started a blog, and what I thought would be cool is that we could all be authors on it so that we can add comments to it as we work on it? So here is the blog:

HCG BOOK CLUB

In order to add you as "authors" I need your "email" address - let's do this securely ok?

Please fill out this form:

eMail Address Form

Since this is going to be a "group" discussion, I would appreciate any and all thoughts on how we could work this. My idea is to take it chapter by chapter. Maybe spend one week reading a chapter, and then adding our comments to it as we see fit. We could use an actual "post" of our thoughts on it, and then use the "comment" feature to respond to those posts. What do you people think?

I called it the HCG BOOK CLUB so that we could quite possibly move on to OTHER books that tie into the Protocol somehow and have fun with those as well. Let's make this fun ok? Any suggestions are MOST WELCOME!

Update on my son - a .4 loss yesterday, the 'catching' up phase. He is down to 178.2, that is 7.6 lbs gone in 6 completed days.

Update on JPS - a .2 loss yesterday, she said she didn't get all her water in the day before so that could be the reason for the little loss. But with that .2 she made it to 10 lbs gone this round in 9 completed days! Her weight is 159.2 - she really wants to be below 155 this round, I think she will make it.

BTW - my sister is back 'home' in California for a bit, and she is going to pay a visit on the woman that started this whole journey for us! I told her to give her a BIG hug and thank her so much for being open enough to share this amazing protocol with us. WOW. What can I say? I wish I was there personally, I would be a blubbering idiot I do think!

On to my commenter's:
Amy - Thanks for the link to that "tiny" url - how cool is that. I sent you an email yesterday, but just for the sake of answering it also out here in the open, I only have half a grapefruit, and I only have it once a day, so far. Honestly, I don't think I could handle it twice! ROFL

Crystal - Thanks for the direction on my family/food/important occasion thing, that is sort of the direction I want to go in, but not, does that make sense? It has to do with self-sabotage, but it also has to do with making things harder than they need to be. I have just about wrapped my head around it, so it will come out shortly. The book discussion will be fun eh???

Ewewho - You are definitely TOO sweet! I sent you an email too but for the sake of full disclosure, LOL - we will wait till most have their books. And I sent you my mustard dressing recipe. And the Ginger Dressing is up there on my left bar under the "recipe" thingie. I don't know where Renee is these days, I have LOADS of recipes I would LOVE for her to update, but she is incognito with life at the moment.

Mary - Let us know how the grapefruit worked!

Michaela - I found "Ruby Reds" but they didn't say "Texas" on them? They are OK - not to DIE for. Altho JPS told me she is starting to LIKE them, ewwwww! LOL Thanks for the kind words on the pics. Can't wait for the next ones...LOL

B - remember that an apple day only serves as psychological need to see the scale move. Have you taken measurements? Measurements were my saving grace during the first round, every time I would stall I would take measurements and I would NEVER be disappointed. Slowing down is normal on this protocol, my gosh girl, you had PHENOM drops! Give it a chance ok?

BB - please, anything you find of interest about the grapefruit let us know. I seriously don't know if it's that, but it's one thing that is different! LOL - and oh yes, I remember the grapefruit diet! LOL - couldn't ever stomach it!

Becca - HA! Isn't that funny, can you see people on Wall Street - "OMG - Look at those grapefruit numbers, we need to buy more stock in grapefruits - where is this coming from???" hehe - how funny!!! Yeah, he is a really cool writer, I will be enjoying his blog that is for sure!
Ok, that is all for today peeps!

Biz

5 Comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Another huge chunk knocked DOWN! Woo HOO! You are SO close to 70 pounds! Thanks for the inspirational PPS. Gorgeous photography too! I wonder who that doctor is & what his specialty is.

Crystal Lee said...

WOW Another one bites the dust. :D I loved the slide show and appreciate the link...

Wooo the book club is starting! Thanks for "running" the things for us...you are a blessing. :D
I think each of us posting then others commenting is a great way to go Biz. That way every member has a say....that is how we all learn, right?


Okay quick question for my tiny brain...how do you calculate % of body fat lost? I know there is a simple formula but not sure which #s to start with.

Hugs and thanks again!

*** LED Sign of the Times *** said...

Biz...thanks for sharing the slide show, I've already passed it on! I wanna join the book club! I'm going to search online today for the book but I went ahead and added my name to the email list-can't wait! You are doing so good. My morning ritual is wake up, read your blog and then weigh myself with hopes of getting your losses-I'm 8.2 down on VLCD 7, hubby is down 16.2-I KNOW! As always thank you, thank you for your blog!

cherylk said...

Hey Biz! Thanks so much for checking up on me while I was gone. You are so sweet!

And congratulations on Round 3!! Wow, you are doing so well! :)

Michaela said...

well... strike out on buying the book. There's one copy on Amazon and it's $200. I'm so bummed

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online