Wednesday, December 19, 2007

December 19, 2007 - Day 24 of VLCD (Round 3) - 48 Hours Completed

LIW - 175.4 lbs (12/17/07)
Today's Weight - 173.8 lbs
1.6 UNDER LIW

Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Preview Commercial:

End of Preview Commercial!

Here is the eMail form for signing up for the New Book Club! eMail Address Form

My 500 cal FAQ is now linkable under my FAQ's area!!!

Thanks goes to Winston and Jeanne that answered my FAQ about men yesterday. I know there are more men out there (Marshall, Paul, Jeff, Dave to just name a few) that I would just LOVE to hear from!!! If you could just take a moment to fill out this form, we all would appreciate it! If you would like to give the information but prefer to remain anon, just let me know ok???

Men and the Protocol

Ok, what did I eat yesterday? More of my Thai Hot and Sour Soup with Chicken, really lovin' this stuff I tell ya! For dinner it was Catfish Creole, but I threw in some cabbage, didn't eat my evening fruit so I subbed tomatoes for my fruit. Drank my coffee in the am with 2% milk and ate an apple.

So now I am 1.6 under my LIW - that is what I am talking about. I am starting this P3 like I started my FIRST P3 - going down, down, down! I love that wiggle room I tell you. I feel differently going into this R3P3 - I feel I will again just breeze thru it like I did my first one. I don't know why I feel that way, I just do.

Thank you all for the really nice words for my son. He is looking forward to seeing family tomorrow!!! Good for him! He gets to get all the accolades and such from them and he deserves it I tell you. Even tho he struggled this time, he really outdid himself. Over 40 lbs for a teenager is really saying something ya know?

Well guess what people, I am going to find it very hard to remain "profound" over the next week or so. Things are going to be extremely hectic visiting people we all haven't seen in quite a while. I will check in daily, but it will be more like what happened when I went to NOLA - but don't worry, I will be staying on the straight and narrow, at least I think I will! ROFL

Updates on son and JPS? Doing just peachy! She lost another .6 so that puts her at 152.8 - she was thrilled to see that number, and my son stayed the same.

On to my commenter's:

Mary - Yes, he is a brave soul, especially since no one knows what he looks like out there in cyberspace! LOL

Crystal - I am sure there are more than a few men on the brink of doing this. It has to sound so incredibly 'foreign' to some, what with what we are injecting and then surviving on 500 cals to boot? OMG! I will be sending positive thoughts to you about your father, hoping he makes the right decision!

Amy - HA! I didn't notice that until you said something! I would think it is just the nature of the beast ya know? The whole male/female dynamic. Men (sorry guys, but this is my perception) still have to give off that "macho" vibe and maintain a certain amount of 'indifference' I would think. Men also apply this protocol most of the time very logically. When they journal in their blogs, if they have one, they do it JUST as a journal. But we as women do it for support. But I am just guessing here. I have yet to understand the male psyche. And they say WE are difficult! ROFL

Tracey - Thanks girl!

Becca - how much does your hubby have to lose? Have you shown him my son's pics? That has convinced some men to start.
Take care!

Biz

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning -- aren't you getting the best holiday gift this year? A new, healthier, longer-living, sexier, beautiful, and all-around-just-feels-good body!

I have a dear friend who is a man who is in the entertainment biz so needs to not be heavy. I have mentioned the protocol to him, but haven't given him the details. I think the "female hormone" misconception might really throw him. I would love if you could send me some of your replies sent by men regarding the protocol. Or share it on your next blog. So I can explain it to him in the most man-friendly way possible!

Thanks honey -- *hugs*

Amy's Blog said...

Congratulations on your weight today. You just keep doing better & better! Don't worry about being profound - you just have yourself a wonderful wonderful FUN time with love. It's what matters.

maryg911 said...

Wishing you the best of luck going into P3 tomorrow!! Hope you enjoy it!!

Tracey said...

Girl...you body is in a fat burning mode! Go Biz Go! You have a wonderful time with family and enjoy! You will do well with your eating. Isn't it nice to have a different approach to food. Now if it doesn't taste that fantastic, we can put it down! WOOHOO!!!

Wendy said...

You go with your bad self!! Welcome to cheese land...

he he he

(o:

Burcu J said...

Hello Lady,
You are just doing great. Have a great time with family and friends and good luck with P3..
hugs
B

Becca said...

Biz as long as you can post to your blog occasionally, we can live without "profound" for a bit. I'm just hoping you have a wonderful time. And enjoy the attention your new figure is bound to get! (Your son's too!)
My husband needs to lose about 40 lbs I think. I will be sure to show him your son's pics when I am closer to starting my next round. I will keep mentioning it (HCG) casually until it's a little closer to the time to begin. Thanks for doing the work and research for the FAQ page. It will be so helpful to us all!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online