Thursday, December 20, 2007

December 20, 2007 - Day 1 of Phase 3 (Round 3)

LIW - 175.4 lbs (12/17/07)
Today's Weight - 173.8 lbs
1.6 UNDER LIW

Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Preview Commercial:

End of Preview Commercial!

Here is the eMail form for signing up for the New Book Club! eMail Address Form

My 500 cal FAQ is now linkable under my FAQ's area!!!

Thanks goes to David Yancey, Ed & Jennifer, Dave, and Marshall that answered my FAQ about men yesterday. If there are any more men out there we all would appreciate it if you could fill out the form! If you would like to give the information but prefer to remain anon, just let me know ok???

Men and the Protocol

Ok, I am running WAY late today folks. So this is just an update post.

We are all doing fine. JPS, my son and I are all starting our Phase 3 today UNDER our LIW! WOO HOO FOR US!

Sorry peeps, I don't have the time to reply to my commenter's. I will try to accomplish that sometime this evening when we arrive at our destination, or tomorrow morning.

Take care everyone!

Biz

2 Comments:

maryg911 said...

Enjoy your first P3 meal!!

Anonymous said...

Travel safely!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online