Friday, December 21, 2007

December 21, 2007 - Day 2 of Phase 3 (Round 3)

LIW - 175.4 lbs (12/17/07)
Today's Weight - 174.0 lbs
1.4 UNDER LIW


Road trip yesterday! We started our first P3 day this round at home with a OMELET!!! What else is there??? My husband is pretty much the world gourmet on omelet making and he made me a steak and cheese with tomato and scallions omelet, and for a few minutes I just sat there looking at it, admiring it, imagining what it was gonna taste like. Finally I dove in ... HA! I noticed I was eating very slowly, and when I got to about half way? I really couldn't stuff another bite in my mouth! OMG! What was THAT about??? Of course there was always COFFEE with LOTS of Half and Half, mmmmmm.

We got to our destination after lunch time, and decided on Mexican because all of us were a bit hungry ... mmmmmm ... my favorite! I ordered the steak fajita salad, got thru about 1/3 of it and had had enough! OMG! There we go again! Where is my appetite??? I even snuck in a few tortilla chips, decided it really was NOT what I wanted and dropped that whole idea.
So, my mother decides to make this chicken salad thing for us that requires grapes, and so JPS (did I tell you she was traveling with us?) and I head out in a quest for grapes, which proved to be rather daunting! We had to go to three different stores until we found some! HA! But that chicken salad was wonderful – made with shredded chicken, grapes, apples, walnuts, mayo, lemon juice and some other spice things – but two small spoonfuls was all it took to satiate me for dinner!

A group of friends that I hadn’t seen in a LONG while decided we would all meet at Chili’s late last night and a grand time was had by all. JPS and I decided to be a little risky and we ordered the triple dipper sampler with Hot Chicken Wings (there were 5 of them and they went all to my daughter), these OMG delicious Southwestern Egg Rolls (which JPS and I had two each, they were not that big at all) and some Chicken Crispers (there were 3 and JPS took one and I had two) – complete with all the dips. Everything was good, but we by no means stuffed ourselves, but by the end of this night we sure feel like we pigged out all day.

People were ooooing and ahhhhing and gushing all over me last night. That felt good. Some of these people knew me at around this weight, but most of them knew me over 225 so they especially were just amazed. Some of these people saw me in June at 250 and they were especially blown away. I was prepared last night. I didn’t want to take away from the fun occasion of being gathered together with friends, so I gave them all a card I had made up and told them to email me to find out more. So all in all the day was awesome.

Oh, and did I mention I only gained .2 from all of that? WOO HOO FOR ME!

Sorry, I am not able to get to my commenter’s again today. Tomorrow I will be on a full wireless connection and things should be better.

Thanks for tuning in anyway peeps, and have a wonderful day.

Biz

5 Comments:

Crystal Lee said...

LOL You are doing better than me! I am gaining about a pound a day now. I need to get my butt in the gym to help. (I am eating normal foods so I know why I am)....I am glad you are having a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Yummy!!!

maryg911 said...

Good for you Miz Biz!! You are doing wonderful!!

Burcu J said...

Hello Lady,
You are the only one posting everyday so far ;) lol.. I am glad to hear that you are having a great time and doing just wonderful with your weight.Enjoy your trip.
HAve a good one ;)

Becca said...

Sounds like you're having a great time. I remember last time you were on P3 you kept talking about the Pumkin Sirniki's. So tomorrow I'm going to print out the recipe and bake me some of those guys! Isn't P3 fun?!!!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online