Monday, December 24, 2007

December 24, 2007 - Day 5 of Phase 3 (Round 3)

LIW - 175.4 lbs (12/17/07)
Today's Weight - 175.8 lbs
0.4 OVER LIW


Well then, there it is. I am now OVER my LIW! HA!

I am still not eating near enough food. Yesterday I had coffee, a small homemade taco salad for lunch and then just chips and guac/salsa for dinner. Oh yeah, and some beer. We went to Karaoke last night and simply had a blast. Food was just nowhere near what I wanted to even consider. Where is THAT coming from.

Today we are headed home. So my menu will be much better. Love going away and seeing friends, but REALLY looking forward to being home.

JPS asked me if I was ready to go back to P2 yet, and I surprised myself by answering, NOPE! Not yet! Having TOO MUCH fun, not with FOOD but with not being attached.

Anyhoo, this is short and sweet once again. Got to get a move on.

Take care!

Biz

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the best part about this protocol? I find I am just not interested in eating. I will get a headache from low blood sugar late in the day and realize I haven't eaten yet. That NEVER happened before.

And you're just like me -- as soon as I could I was scarfing down mexican food - ahh, guac.

maryg911 said...

Not bad Miz Biz!!! Yes, to be home again, ahhhhh!!

Becca said...

Yes, home at last. It's nice you'll be home for Christmas. And back to nice long posts from you! Yea!

Burcu J said...

Hello,
Thank u for stopping by.. I am pretty happy with my result. I will start back up 26th Dec. first shot and first VLCD day. and You are just doing great...
Enjoy the holidays :)

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online