Saturday, December 22, 2007

December 22, 2007 - Day 3 of Phase 3 (Round 3)

LIW - 175.4 lbs (12/17/07)
Today's Weight - 173.6 lbs
1.8 UNDER LIW


Really quick post today, got up late, but I did wake up earlier at my required time to weigh, so still maintaining well. Got in super late last night so decided to do some catch up on my rest. Today is another busy visiting day and we are getting ready to get out of here.

More people I hadn't seen, more cards being passed out. Fun was had by all!!!

I ate a big cheese-steak omelet at the Waffle House with a side of tomatoes, mmmm, yesterday for breakky. For lunch was more of that chicken salad thing made with apples and grapes. Dinner was MEXICAN again, this time I had chicken soup (it was so stinking cold here that I really just wanted it) and maybe about 5 chips and salsa. Ooops, in the interest of full discloser, I did have 3 Miller Lites - I had a DD so no worries.

Thanks for tuning in. I really need to go. I am fully aware of your visits, and I do appreciate them, just bear with me until I am in my own element again please!

Biz

1 Comment:

Wendy said...

Hey you BOOZER!!! I am glad to hear you are doing so well!! HAPPY HAPPY DAY!

~W

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online