Sunday, December 2, 2007

December 3, 2007 - Day 8 of VLCD (Round 3)

R3P2 Starting Weight 193.2
Yesterday - 183.6
Today - 183.0
0.6 lb LOSS Overnight
4.4 UNDER LIW of Round Two
(187.4)
10.2 Lost Since Start of R3 (VLCD) 11/26/07
31.4 Lost Since Start of R2 (VLCD) 09/16/07
67.8 Lost Since Start of R1 (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Preview Commercial:

End of Preview Commercial!

I spent so much time on my pics and measurements this morning I don't have too much time to post! Anyway, let me give you a quick update.

Me? My cold seems to be coming back with a vengence - I started coughing really bad last night and this morning green stuff again, ugh, gonna go out and get some Vitamin C (all we have is chewable, not good on the protocol) and do me a Vitamin C Flush someone told me about. I have to go back and find the email about that.

Son? He doesn't usually weigh in until 6:45am so don't have his stats yet, but we did weigh him when he got up yesterday and he was down to 178.2 which was a 2.8 drop from Friday mornings weight, but like I said, I don't trust anything until we weigh at the correct time. If it's true, then he has lost 7.6 so far. He is doing just peachy.

JPS? Crazy girl, she lost 1.8 from Sat to Sun! So she is at 160.4 which is a total of 8.8 for her this round so far. She is below her lowest she got on Atkins, so this is for her, like me, uncharted territory for a lot of years!

Ok, gotta start getting ready, sorry for the short post...PICTURE TIME! Remember that you can click on them for a larger view. I don't see much of a diff from end of Round Two to today's pic, but it's only 4.4 lbs diff so maybe that is why? But I did them anyway.










On to my commenter's:
Crystal - with all the work that JPS has to do, she probably will not be reading with us, but I will be sharing with her what I have found out, so you will be hearing about our conversations, which should prove to be interesting to say the least! Thanks for the kudo's for my son, he deserves it that is for sure. Take care!

Mary - I am so sorry you are having a rough time with TOM - it can be a tough time that is for sure. As soon as he leaves, I will be watching you catch up!

Amy - Once again, you are a WEALTH of information! Thanks for that article ... pretty much sums up things I have been saying huh?

Lili - 75 is in my sights! I think I am gonna get there sooner than I thought! If I REALLY think about how far I have come in just over 5 months, I will go bonkers. It's really quite amazing. JPS and I were figuring things and as of today, I have lost an average of 2.9 lbs per week, and she has lost 2.6 per week, this includes breaks and everything. What is UP with that??? Those are phenomenal stats! WOO HOO FOR US!

I am so glad you are gonna continue to blog, I would so miss you if you didn't! I am gonna look that stuff up. I appreciate you still working with me on this thing. You are a peach!

Tracey - the way I get at least my minimum water in is that I fill up two one liter bottles of water, I sit one in front of me while I am blogging in the morning. By the time I am done with my blogging, I am done with at least one liter, and then I only have one liter left for the rest of the day to get my required water in! ROFL - But this round I am doing much more than just the one liter! I am really listening to my body and just drinking when thirsty. Thanks for the really kind words!

Brooke - I have a really hard time sharing this with certain people, and with others I have absolutely NO problem! I don't know why, but that is the way it's been for me. I especially have problems with those that have medical issues you know? I don't want to be the one responsible for watching them medically, and for those like that, if they are REALLY interested, I send them to the clinic I went to in the beginning, NHW. The book is the other book that Dr S wrote "Man's Presumptuous Brain" - you can get it off of Amazon if you like, we will be discussing it when we all have it in our possession.

Monica - I really do think the grapefruit is working! Thanks for the visit!

Becca - awwww, you silly thing you, you are bringing tears to my eyes with such kind words! I FEEL THEM I FEEL THEM! And? Keep them coming! ROFL - this is one time I want to be TOTALLY selfish!
Have a wonderful day peeps!

Biz

13 Comments:

Lisa Larson said...

Wow -- I can really tell a difference - especially in the side view. I love how you do your pic's. I have got to figure out how to do that! I got Dr. S's book, Man's Presumtious Brain. I haven't started it yet, but in thumbing through - very intriguing! I am just posting once/week right now due to some things happening at work, but I browse through regularly. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Wow -- I really see a difference too! And, as the doc promised, you are losing in all the right places -- getting that hourglass figure! You look great. I'm a bit concerned about that nasty lingering virus -- it's very likely morphed into a bacterial infection by now -- do you have any antibiotics?

Amy's Blog said...

I kept reloading your page this morning - wondering why you haven't posted YET! LOL!! Anyway, I see you did give me something but it shows the posting date as SUNDAY Dec 3. Sunday was the 2nd, so there is something screwy here! LOL. I'm just happy again that I have something to read from you! :-))

Some more down! YAY! Bummer about the cold!! Vit C is always good & can only help. The vitamins is one of the things I couldn't go along with Dr. S on.

I see your son is still amazing. I sure wish I had known about this diet when I was young! What a difference it might have made in life! Congratulations to JPS! What a huge drop for her! Is she young too? lol.

You CAN see the difference in your most recent picture! YES!

You think the grapefruit does something, eh? Seems possible, as grapefruit has some kind of power to the extent that it interferes with numerous medications. Do you put any sugar subst on it? Wow, look at all the things grapefruit does!
http://tinyurl.com/287v4y

Toracanada said...

WOW BIZ
Your weight loss is coming along very nicey. You should pround of your self, in no time you will be at 165lbs which will show a dramtic change in your body. Your such an inspration too all. Question to you what is your desire weight you want to be at. How many rounds do you want to be?
Toracanada

Crystal Lee said...

LOL girl you and I seem to be losing very similarly this round! :D

I am still keeping my fingers crossed for my book today. I weighed in this morning .5 lost. And I am glad of that. I had a bit over my 500 cal limit yesterday (about 10 calories) but still. I also exercised last night which could have me retaining hidden fluids a bit. :D BUT it felt great. :D

I can really tell in your pics you are getting more of an hourglass figure too! Good for you hon!
HOT MOMMA! Look out! :D

Crystal

maryg911 said...

Wow!! Your pics are amazing!! You are doing so awesome!!! Hope you're not getting sick again. Keep us posted!!

BohemianBlue said...

Wow. Amazing. Do you even recognize yourself anymore?

You know what. I believe out of all the people in the whole yahoo group,
you are the most inspiring, at least to me!

gpcmom3 said...

Wow Biz, I have the biggest smile on my face looking at your pics. Aren't you just tickled!!!??? I am so proud of you; you are awesome. I am so sorry you aren't feeling great yet though. Your cold needs to hit the trail for good.

I do remember that book now, I should've scrolled back. I may check it out but cash is low. Maybe I can pipe in every so often with my incredible wisdom anyway. Just kidding.

Have a great day, congrats on the continued weight loss and GET BETTER!!

Brooke

applebottomblues said...

I can really see a difference too. Especially in your lower body, but then you always say you don't see it. I bet you see a difference from that first set of pics though! LOL. Absolute Transformation!

I never answered your question from before. The only thing I did from KTs book was the colon cleanse. That worked really well for me. I feel alot better & more regular since I did that. I have a candida cleanse kit too, but I haven't used it yet. I'll probably do the colon cleanse again before I start. I actually don't think all that is necessary, but it can't hurt.

I'm going to find the other Dr. S book today. It sounds like an interesting read.

Becca said...

Hi Biz, I think your pics look great. And I'm sorry you're sick again! Take care of yourself!

Becca

Burcu J said...

Hello Biz,
WOW You are doing great and looking great. I can't wait to have results like this. I am sorry to hear that your cold coming back. I hope you feel better.Keep up the great work..

Wendy said...

May I just say,

!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!

You look AMAZING! I am off the board for a few days and holy cow!! Look at what I have missed!!

I am so proud of you and your successes!! Before you know it you'll be at your GOAL!!!

I will be checking in tomorrow, excited to see more stats!

XOXOXOX

Tracey said...

Still losing! Yeah!!! Now we just have to get rid of that crud. Hope the Vitamin C flush helps you. Another thing that gives some relief is breathing steam with a few drops of eucalyptus oil. And of course the old standard. Vicks up that chest. I still do that when it moves to my chest. Get well girl!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online