Monday, December 17, 2007

December 17, 2007 - Day 22 of VLCD (Round 3) - LIW

R3P2 Starting Weight 193.2
Yesterday - 175.4
Today - 175.4 (LAST INJECTION WEIGHT)
0.0 lb LOSS Overnight
12.0 UNDER LIW of Round Two
(187.4)
17.8 Lost Since Start of R3 (VLCD) 11/26/07
38.2 Lost Since Start of R2 (VLCD) 09/16/07
75.4 Lost Since Start of R1 (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Preview Commercial:

End of Preview Commercial!

Here is the eMail form for signing up for the New Book Club! eMail Address Form

I received another 'comment' on the FAQ question yesterday, thanks goes to Jeanne! I am going to leave this question one more day, and then we will go to the next one ok? Tomorrow I will post all the answers.

1st FAQ Question - Is 500 Calories for Real? How can you survive? Aren't you HUNGRY?

Ok, so I didn't lose anything for my LIW - nevertheless, I am completely pleased with this round. By far it has been the EASIEST round I have been on since I started. I couldn't tell you why, it just was. I went into this round with a completely different mind set than either of the other two. I seriously did not know that this round would end up as well as it did. I really didn't care at the beginning, I just knew it was for only 3 weeks, and I could do anything for 3 weeks, so bam, I did, and I lost almost 18 pounds.

If there is ANYTHING I am 'disappointed' in, and I don't like calling it disappointment, is that I am still OBESE!!! HA! But look how close I am to being OVERWEIGHT! Next round, I will only be overweight! WOO HOO FOR ME!

What did I eat yesterday? Coffee with 2% milk, Apple, Chili, Grilled Chicken Salad with Asian Dressing with Tomatoes (subbed Tomatoes for my 2nd fruit)

Because of all the picture taking and the measuring and last day stat taking, I am seriously running out of time. I will have more to say tomorrow.

Wont have stats for son until tomorrow - but today is his LIW as well.

Update on JPS? I am not sure, I messed up her numbers or something but I think she is at 154.2 which would put her at 15 lbs as of yesterday for this round. She is very pleased as well for this round. Completely pleased.

PICTURE DAY!!!

Remember that these pics are clickable for larger view!








MEASUREMENT DAY!!!

Neck Oct 28th = 13" / Dec 17th = 13.0" (NO LOSS)
Bicep Oct 28th = 12.50" / Dec 17th = 12.25" (LOSS OF .25")
Forearm Oct 28th = 9.50" / Dec 17th = 9.50" (NO LOSS)
Chest Oct 28th = 39.00" / Dec 17thh = 38.00" (LOSS OF 1")
Waist Oct 28th = 35.50" / Dec 17th = 33.75" (LOSS OF 1.75")
Hips Oct 28th = 46.00" / Dec 17th = 43.00" (LOSS OF 3.00")
Thigh Oct 28th = 24.50" / Dec 17th = 23.00" (LOSS OF 1.50")
Calf Oct 28th = 15.75" / Dec 17th = 15.00" (LOSS OF .75")

Total Loss is 8.25"!!!! Keep in mind this is the total loss THIS ROUND! I lost an additional 4 inches from last week! WOWZERS! I think this round can be counted as SUCCESS!!! WOO HOO FOR ME!

All in all, a very great round, for a short round, doncha think?

On to my commenter's and then I will call it a morning:
Lili - I am so psyched that you will be doing another round! I know you are too! And to be doing it with me! WOO HOO FOR US! We can make it a little friendly competition! HA! As the time get's closer, we can make plans. BTW - will you have any internet access while abroad???

Ewewho - The trip is up in the air at the moment, it all depends on what the Dr says tomorrow. So I will let you know. My sister has Fuch's Dystrophy, it's all about the eyes. I will keep you posted!

Mary - HEY GIRL! WOO HOO for the BOTH of us! I know it's been a hard round for you this time, but hey, you can go into the new year with a fresh resolve and know you have something that actually WORKS!

Crystal - I heard the violin! I did! NAH! Just kidding with you sweetie. Crystal - my son was like you, he has had a 'weight' problem his whole life, I really think it was all the medications he went on as a child. Look at him now, isn't he LUCKY??? He doesn't have to weight until his 30's, 40's, or 50's to discover this secret, he has it at 17 and now he wont have to go thru the stuff we did growing up with EXCESS! WOO HOO FOR HIM! WOO HOO FOR US for being brave enough to try something this radical and it work! WE ARE DA BOMB!

Becca - HA! A little travel down memory lane never hurt anyone ya know? OMG! We used to talk to TRUCKERS! Back then, truckers were COOL! It was a whole culture into itself back in the 70's - remember the song "Convoy"? OMG! hehe - Yes Becca, you will also be here very soon, able to fit in those smaller clothes that are calling your name in your closet! WOO HOO FOR YOU!

Tracey - Oh yeah baby, I am such a LOSER!
Peeps, we are going away to family on Thursday. I will still post on my blog and such, but I don't know how much I will be able to get around to others. I will play that by ear. One house we are staying at only has DSL - which means I have to "hook up" to the internet, and that is BAH HUMBUG based on how I have to accomplish that. The other has wireless, but I don't know how long we will be staying there. I will be sure to let you know my stats tho. We will be gone from Thursday till Monday afternoon some time.

Take care all, this is a very busy time of year for everyone!

Biz

13 Comments:

Anonymous said...

It really is astounding to see your progress. And, looking at your pics, you can't be obese! I know, I know, it's all about the BMI, but as you mentioned in a previous post, it seems our bodies are smaller than they were last time we were at this weight. I think it's because the fat we were losing was the "necessary" fat the doc talks about -- fat the body needs to cushion the internal organs, etc... now we are losing the "unnecessary" fat -- the excess deposits on the outside of the body. Kapeesh?

No, no competition!!! It brings out all sorts of anxiety in me! (I grew up competing in piano competitions nearly every weekend as a kid, it did a real number on me!) It's all semantics. You say competition, I say support. Okey dokey?

maryg911 said...

Woo Hoo for you!! Congrats on such a successful round!!

Toracanada said...

Hey Biz, nce to see your progress and that now you already finished P3P2. Time really flys by. I also notice too that I am actually smaller then what my weight register. My lowest weight before was 154lbs the close I wear then I am able to waer now being 162lbs even though before at that weight i was not able to fit into the clothes I once wore at 154lbs. That is weird too. other that I know say the same thing that their actually smaller but weight more. This HCG rocks! I am in my P3 stage and i am having a blast, no problems like the first round (it was horror!!) and weight weight is already stablizing. I can't wait to do my last round of P2 in Jan. Keep typing as i love your blog!
I am thinking of doing one too but only talking about my expereince in P3 and P4 as there is way to much emphasis in p2 as suppose to P3 and P4. Have a great day
Tora in Canada

Unknown said...

Hey Biz, this set of pictures is REMARKABLE! What a difference between the third and fourth pictures, despite the small weight difference! You look GREAT! Congrats on a fantastic round!

Amy's Blog said...

It's amazing how far you RAN with this mini round. Who'da thunk someone could lose so much weight in just 3 wks. You're pics show phenomenal progress. I hope you have a fabulous time with your family. I've enjoyed reading your success & very much appreciate you sharing your process!!

beachbrights said...

Enjoy the holidays and your new body! You look fantastic!

You inspire me!
XOXO

Crystal Lee said...

Hey hon! Wow you look amazing! :D So happy for you and your loses.

Mine is playing games with me this month but it is cool. :D I am still winning. :P I have never had to deal with "stair stepping" like many others have but this month I am for some reason.

Either way...enough about me...I am very proud and thanks for checking in on me this morning. :D

Crystal

BohemianBlue said...

wow. those pictures are awesome! Everytime I see them I think of what's to come for me, that gives me hope! I also find it interesting how your tattoo "moves" after every round. I wonder if you've noticed any difference in that all in itself. I always wondered about the distortion of tattoos (or any other large scars to boot) after people lose/gain.

beachbrights said...

One more thing. The ONE thing I noticed most about your pictures is your CHIN. Look at your face in Picture #1 compared to todays picture (on the side comparisons). OMG! NO MORE DOUBLE CHIN. Women pay $10,000 to have that chin removed and you did it for so much less!

INCREDIBLE!

Tracey said...

Girl...you are just melting away and like other comments, you can really see a difference on all of them, but the last weigh in and this one! WOW that 15 lbs was in all the right places. And cb9094 brought up your chin...I really noticed that too! Amazing! Yeah for BIZ!!!!

Burcu J said...

Hello Lady,
You did an outstanding job. Your pictures and the scale says it all..Thank you for sharing your journey with us. Enjoy the holidays.

gpcmom3 said...

Hi Biz, wow, I go away for a few days and you change again! Your pics are wonderful.

They are so fascinating for a lot of reasons. First, I can't believe that is the same person as 6 months ago! Also, you look so toned as well. your upper body and torso look completely different. And, you look so "mobile" now! Do you know what I mean? I see the faceless body at the start and wonder how much that person can do; get around. Now you look like you do everything!

You have got to be getting incredible comments from people! Could you share some of them? Do you say how much you've lost? Do people ask how? I'd love to hear how your life has changed besides the #s.

You are awesome!

Brooke

Becca said...

I can't say any more than has already been said, but you do look marvelous. I'm just goosepimply all over seeing how much you've changed. So go forth into P3 and ENJOY! The food and the new you!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online