Wednesday, December 26, 2007

December 26, 2007 - Day 7 of Phase 3 (Round 3)

LIW - 175.4 lbs (12/17/07)
Today's Weight - 176.4 lbs
1.0 OVER LIW


How nice it is to be home! YES! Now if I can just get my house together I will be JUST fine! I am not completely up to my routines yet. We pretty much just spent the day lounging yesterday. The trip to see family was certainly whirlwind and we all just needed a break when we got home to just do nothing.

Thanks for all the visits while I was away, I really appreciate them.

Now I will be back to my old antics. I have to catch up on everyone today, so give me some time to do that.

I am quite pleased that my weight was stable throughout my entire trip! That was just fab! I ate what I wanted (sometimes that meant not P3 friendly foods) didn't panic about anything and I came home to less than two pounds over my LIW - yesterday I was at 1.4 above and then I lost .4 today, I just attribute that to being home in my own element.

I don't think I have ever said this in my life, but I was tired of Mexican food by the time I was done with my visit. It was Mexican EVERY day! ROFL

Ok...tomorrow is a new day, I will be gearing up for some good posts, I have LOTS to talk about.

Take care,

Biz

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back!

Crystal Lee said...

Hey good hearing from ya and glad you had a fab time. Also happy for you that your weight was stable throughout your holiday. :D

Mine on the other hand......well that is for tomorrows post. :P

Take care,

Crystal

maryg911 said...

Glad you're back home, and here with us!! You've done good girlie!!

Michaela said...

hmmm... mexican every day sounds like heaven to me... LOL

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online