Friday, December 28, 2007

December 28, 2007 - Day 9 of Phase 3 (Round 3)

LIW - 175.4 lbs (12/17/07)
Today's Weight - 177.8 lbs
2.4 OVER LIW


Honestly, I don't think I am eating enough.

I am not keeping track of my cals, that needs to stop so I can see what is going on here. I am not worried, just need to gather it under control. Yesterday, all I had was a salad for lunch with a bit of leftover pork chop, and then a snack of some salami, cheese and pickles, and then for dinner just another salad with chicken. (Let's not forget the two beers) Looks like I had about 1300 cals, and that just isn't enough. Today I will concentrate on getting more cals.

Ah yes! I finally got to all my daily reads yesterday! That felt good, slowly getting back into routines. Although, this blog will probably not get 'busy' until after the first of the year. I know you folks understand. I am just wanting to get through this time of year and then get back into the true thick of things.

You all will notice I placed a "Contact Me" form on my blog, I have already had people use it, how fun!

Well, as usual, during this time of year, I am running late, so I will bid you all adieu. Have a wonderful day!

On to my commenter's:

Mary - Don't worry, sappy wont happen until Monday! There you go, fair warning!!!

Crystal - Great chatting with you yesterday! So good to hear your in the 'right' place and I just KNOW you will do great this round!

Wendy - HA! Boozer, too funny! I just about drank my dinner last night! ROFL - After I drank the beers I surely wasn't hungry!

B - WOO HOO FOR YOU! I know you will be happy to be back on protocol, get that weight moving again!

Becca - Looks like we are BOTH just barely maintaining! HA! We will work it out, no worries ok???
Biz

3 Comments:

maryg911 said...

Oh, TOM is right around the corner for me, so when sappy shows up, there will be lots of tissue to be distributed as well! Best of luck on maintaining, we all are having a little trouble this round.

Burcu J said...

Hello Biz,
You'll be ok. don't sweat it.. I also think you need some more calories. I know that you know what to do in any kind of situation. You are the master of this protocol. So i am not even worried.
Have a good one ;)

Becca said...

Not eating enough? How ridiculous is that? LOL! That is definitely NOT my problem.
I got my Dr. S book for the book club this week. Having a little trouble getting into it, but I'll keep plugging away so I'll be ready for our first discussion!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online