Thursday, December 6, 2007

December 6, 2007 - Day 11 of VLCD (Round 3)

R3P2 Starting Weight 193.2
Yesterday - 181.2
Today - 181.0
0.2 lb LOSS Overnight
6.4 UNDER LIW of Round Two
(187.4)
12.2 Lost Since Start of R3 (VLCD) 11/26/07
33.4 Lost Since Start of R2 (VLCD) 09/16/07
69.8 Lost Since Start of R1 (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Preview Commercial:

End of Preview Commercial!

It was bound to happen! I had a fantastic run! Better than either of the other two rounds! It's time for my body to play CATCH UP! Today is day 11, ten days completed, so I am not even half way, but WAY over half way to my goal. So all is good. Because remember, any loss is a good loss!

What did I eat yesterday? Coffee with 2% milk, Grapefruit, StirFry Steak with Napa Cabbage, Apple, Cajun Catfish with Lettuce and Asian Dressing (what a combination!)

Had a very nice chat with a fellow HCG blogger yesterday. This person really helped me grasp how I wanted to tackle the whole family/food/important occasion thing. So I started writing my thoughts down and will probably share tomorrow. This person also gave me some really nice thoughts on how to handle my podcasts! WOO HOO!!! I just love collaborating ideas!

OOOO, the book club is coming together. I sent invitations to everyone that filled out my form - if you didn't get a chance to fill it out, here it is again:

eMail Address Form

Because this seems to be a busy, busy month for so many people, really in depth discussions probably will not happen until the turn of the year. But that shouldn't stop anyone that wants to go ahead and start reading. Don't let the book club hold you up.

Update on JPS - She is at 158.8 which is a .4 drop from the day before. WOW! 58.2 under her starting weight back in July! She is doing just peachy!

Update on my son. Had a stall yesterday, but yesterday was picture day and measurement day, I asked him if he minded me sharing his pics with you all, and he doesn't. Remember that the pictures are clickable for a larger view. So here ya go:









Let me give you his measurements - keep in mind that his measurements were taken last on the 21st of Sept which was the day after his LIW from round one, and then one week into is R2P2 - pretty impressive!:

Neck 16.00 - 15.50 = .50 loss
Bicep 13.50 - 12.75 = .75 loss
Forearm - 10.75 - 10.50 = .25 loss
Chest - 41.50 - 40.00 = 1.50 loss
Waist - 38.00 - 34.50 = 3.50 loss
Hips - 37.75 - 36.00 = 1.75 loss
Thigh - 21.00 - 20.00 = 1.00 loss
Calf - 15.50 - 14.00 = 1.50

Total of 10.75 inches lost! WOO HOO FOR HIM!!!

Just a little something about my son. He was on P3 for less than 3 weeks because he just kept losing weight and we didn't want that, so we put him on P4 food before the 3 weeks were up. From the day of Sept 20 (his LIW) till he started this round on Dec 3, he maintained below his LIW except for just two days. He sometimes went to 7 pounds below his LIW and then gain a bit, but always usually stayed around 4 pounds below his LIW. I think that is truly INCREDIBLE!

On to my commenter's:
Amy - Interesting question about who did the video. I did a quick search on this guys name and I found this:

Dr Drauzio Varella

It looks like it's in Portuguese or something so I can't translate it, but he is for real which is the cool thing! If you know how to translate, it would be interesting to find out who he is.

Crystal - I answered you yesterday in an email, but here it is for the world to see by quoting "Body weight lost is taking the amount of pounds you have lost, and dividing that by the starting weight. For example, my weight lost this round is 12 pounds, my starting weight was 193.2, take 12 divided by 193.2 and you come up with 6.21% of body weight lost." - YEAH! The book club is starting! WOO HOO!!!

Jennifer - I didn't realize your hubby was doing this with you! How wonderful is that! MEN! That is for sure! LOL - you both are doing just PEACHY! WOO HOO FOR YOU TWO!!! Awww, your so sweet, thank you for the kind words! Remember tho, this is not a competition, each one loses at their own pace. These losses for me this round are totally unreal, I can't even wrap my head around it! ROFL

Cheryl - I am so glad you were ok instead of being in a predicament or something. Glad you are back among the living and blogging again, we sure missed you!

Michaela - Just to let everyone know, Michaela did find a book on Amazon cheap and already purchased it! WOO HOO!!!
Ok peeps, have a sunshiny and rainbow filled day!

Biz

15 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning! Can't watch the video (my PC doesnt have sound, BF's mac isn't cofigured for power point) -- but the Doc is a GP, very well versed. Doesn't seem to be doing any wild alternative therapies, but has a vast database of info. Maybe he's kind of like a Dr. Mercola, without the conspiracy theories and products he's trying to push on you at every turn?

Glad you're well. And losing at an amazing pace!

Wendy said...

Although you are down .2 this am, look at what you have accomplished!! WHOOOOO HOOOOOO~

Your son's pictures are great too and what about those numbers!!

I hope you have a great day and I sent in my email info on the book club! (o:

((((HUGS))))

beachbrights said...

Tell your son, "Great Job"! He looks amazing. I know you are a proud Mama!

I am looking forward to your post tommorrow (family/occassions etc.). Very interesting and I can't wait to hear what you have to say!

Have a great day and starting the book club discussion the first of Jan is probably a good idea. It's amazing how much time the holidays take up! Reading? Having time for myself? What's this, Ha!

Love ya!

Crystal Lee said...

Biz, thanks hon I did get your email about the %'s and appreciate it.
The pics of your son are great! He is doing splendidly....tell him we are all proud! :D
I am glad Michaela found the book yesterday so that is another one to our group! Yippie!
I am looking forward to your post tomorrow about the family/event idea.

Have a great one...

Amy's Blog said...

It's funny that your weight seems to slow when you reach a milestone... and you are SO close to the 70 mark! This is fantastic that you are more than halfway to your goal! Hooray for your son! His pics are great & I can see he lost more in belly than chest, which is always nice for everyone - lol! He sure will be in great shape for the spring! Looking forward to the podcast!

maryg911 said...

Just remember Miz Biz, when we don't see a drop on the scale, the inches are being lost. I think the grapefruit is helping both of us this round!! Your son looks amazing!! Best of luck to both of you!! I'm sending good vibes your way!

gpcmom3 said...

Mornin Biz,

I love looking at your losses every day! Congrats to your son. What a gift he is giving himself for his future! Not only being more fit but learning how to lose weight and keep it off.

As I am in Georgia, I am going to personall come to SC (right?) and SHAKE you if you don't put out those thoughts on the family/food/important occasion stuff. I know that's not nice but I'm dying to talk about that. : )
Also, thank you so much for offering to help me on my blog. I a m usually pretty computer savvy but every time I try to add it reverts back to a screen that I can't go from. i'd love your help so maybe we can set up something later.
I'd love to join the book club so I am going to hunt down a good price. I have a few coupons and some other gifts to get so maybe I'll get free shipping as well!!

Hugs and Losses!

Brooke

*** LED Sign of the Times *** said...

Hi Biz! Yes, start the book club discussions in January that way I won't be behind :) Still a loss today girlfriend-and your son, what a STUD! Yes, hubby is doing this with me and is upset this morning he "only" lost .6 (get over it)! They are so impatient- as if 16.8 lbs gone on VLCD 8 isn't enough! This is pretty funny...last night he ate one of the dog biscuits claiming it was "so good" (he meant it-poor guy is a little deprived) so I kept teasing him saying he was going to have a slower loss today because of a 'dog biscuit' and looky there...he did (hee, hee)! I do all the reading, researching, ordering and cooking so all he has to do is be the lab rat-I often remind him how lucky he is :) You are so inspiring and I feel blessed that I somehow came across this protocol and found you and the rest of the bloggers it gives me so much encouragment-you're the SHIZ-BIZ! Another day...

Paul said...

Thank you for posting your son's info and photos. I have been a diligent reader of all the blogs you list and have found the info for men most informative. I doubt I would have had the courage to start the protocol without it.

I too have been writing my own blog to keep myself accountable.(www.imagoembraced.wordpress.com)

I am well on my way today mark 25 pounds lost in 26 days.

Once again, thanks. Paul

HCG Believer said...

Hello,

I'd like to exchange blog links with you as I am starting the HCG diet.

cherylk said...

Wow Biz, you are becoming the Mecca for HCG dieters! That's pretty cool, and something you should be very proud of! There is just something about you that makes people feel like what you say is true, and that you can be trusted. It's a gift!

And your son! Wow, he's going to be beating the girls off with a stick! Are you ready for that? hehe He's done a fantastic job!

Burcu J said...

You are doing great overall so don't sweat it lady. Your son's loss is awsome. Big congrats to him.
Have a good one :)

Burcu J said...

I know slowing down is normal but It makes me MAD :) lol.. I won't do an apple day until after TOM if I still don't lose weight. Thank you so much for checking on me everyday Biz ..

Becca said...

Hey tell your son THANKS for letting you post his pics. It is just more evidence of how well this protocol works. And your numbers are still going down! So Woo Hoo for you!

Tracey said...

Your are so far ahead of the game!!! Ordered my book last night, so I got the email form filled out. You rock girl!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online