Sunday, December 9, 2007

December 9, 2007 - Day 14 of VLCD (Round 3)

R3P2 Starting Weight 193.2
Yesterday - 179.4
Today - 179.2
0.2 lb LOSS Overnight
8.2 UNDER LIW of Round Two
(187.4)
14.0 Lost Since Start of R3 (VLCD) 11/26/07
35.2 Lost Since Start of R2 (VLCD) 09/16/07
71.6 Lost Since Start of R1 (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Preview Commercial:

End of Preview Commercial!

Any loss is a good loss! At least it's not a gain! ROFL - I am in the 170's, did I mention that??? I feel like I have to 'go' so that may be the reason for this little dip in the numbers. But I really don't care. I have done every thing right, doing things by the book. Maybe I need to get more grapefruit eh? ROFL

I forgot to post my menu yesterday, I will try not to forget again, I got so caught up in the "new me" that what I ate was so not priority! Yesterday, I had coffee with 2% milk, an orange, Catfish Creole with lunch, an apple, and Cabbage Soup with Grilled Steak.

We have a couple of new bloggers that I have added to my list. Please let me introduce you to Paul - he was pretty much a lurker for awhile, didn't even know he was out there, until one day he decided to come out of lurkdom and present me with his awesome, well written, very entertaining blog, please pay him a visit:

Imago Embraced

And another. This lady chatted with me on Yahoo one day, she is just starting her journey, so she is waiting on her things to begin. What I treasure about people like her is that she has truly taken the research end of this seriously and has done all her research so that she will be a vet even before she begins!

MiSto's hcg journey

Still more people signing up for the book club! For those of you that are just coming on board, we started a book club to discuss books related to the HCG Protocol. We are going to start with "Man's Presumptuous Brain" by Dr Simeon's. The more the merrier - if you didn't get a chance to fill it out the form for the new blog, here it is again:

eMail Address Form

Tomorrow I am going to spend some time chatting about Plateau's, seems there are more than a few of my blogger friends out there experiencing some difficulties with stalls. I have to gather some information together before I start that one.

Sorry, over the last couple of days I have really done alot of thinking on my blog, and today, I am coming up empty. Could it be tied to the fact that I didn't have a good nights sleep? Maybe, that being said, I am pretty much over it for today.

Son's progress cannot be updated until tomorrow.

JPS? She lost .6, so she is at 158.0 - Aunt Flo is near ... feel it for her. You men out there, you don't realize how lucky you are!

Guess what tomorrow is folks? Picture AND measurement day! WOO HOO!!! I just love picture day!

On to my commenter's:
Lili - you are TOO kind, but I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I might get brave one day to post my pic, my REAL pic, but that will be something I consider another day. About my topic, I think I got more out of everyone else's posts rather than my own! LOL

Crystal - I see you are just as confused as I am eh? LOL - Some things Dr S was very, VERY clear about, and some things are just obscure, left up to interpretation! Oh well, we are all just test subjects, making our way through this thing.

Winston - THANK YOU for the visit! Awwww, thanks for such kind words! It would be about time that he get a little concerned! ROFL

Amy - As a fat person I can only do so much, HA! Truer words were never spoken! ROFL - it does feel good to primp, even if I am the only one that is seeing me during the day! Thanks for your take on the "planned interruption" - makes good sense what you say. I am wondering tho, how do you feel about the mixing of veggies on it?

Jennifer - Well, let me tell you that I for one am super happy you decided to join us for your 2nd round! Isn't it tads more fun when you have people, even virtual people, sharing this journey with you??? I hope you do start a blog. No matter where your stage is in this protocol, we can all get value from reading others experiences!

Mary - I read that on your blog! How cool that we had similar experiences! It's surreal isn't it?

Tracey - You will have that moment, I guarantee it. And thanks for your thoughts on the 'planned interruption' - I just love the input. I kinda like Amy's take on it, what do you think?
Have a good one peeps!

Biz

10 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Flying by to say "Good Morning!!" Perhaps you are without a huge topic today because you've been churning out some really great ones lately!

Scale fear. Thanks for your comment. Unfortunatly my fears were well founded. *sigh*. Will post to my blog.

Crystal Lee said...

Hey hon I have decided not to weigh myself for a couple of days because TOM is really playing games with my mind. I keep gaining/losing the same 0.5 pounds and I am starting to get a bit bummed. I dont want to stall due to psychological issues.

I will weigh in on Tues or Wed and then update everyone.
Take care!

Crystal

*** LED Sign of the Times *** said...

"No Biz, don't drink the Mt. Dew"!
What the?! I had a dream last night that you drank Mt. Dew and had a stall today (I've had Mt.Dew like twice in my life so it's funny my brain would come up with that beverage). Glad to see you did NOT drink Mt. Dew yesterday and you did NOT stall today!
I was wondering, have you ever "cheated" on any of your rounds during P2? Do you ever mix veggies? Also, I read somewhere that you use sweet n low...what about Stevia? Do you think the sweetners have anything to do with a stall or slowed weight loss? Should we limit the sweetners? I would love to get your input. Thank you Biz!

EweWho said...

Good morning, early bird! How I missed posting a comment yesterday is beyond me. Your post gave me chills, it touched me so deeply. We never see ourselves as we truly are. I'm so glad you finally have.

I've always felt that a small loss was giving my body time to catch up and get ready for another whoosh!

I started my VLCD a day ahead of you and we are running about neck and neck. That really gives me comfort because I feel that you are doing so well on this round and that means I am too!

They actually have you get on the scale to get your driver's license? OMG! I would be so embarrassed! OK, out of context here, but it just came to my mind. ROFL

Have a great Sunday! I'll catch you again tomorrow.

maryg911 said...

Hey Miz Biz!! Sorry I got up late today since I stressed this weekend while my daughter was out with friends, teenagers!! We seem to have lost the same amount overnight, but I can see and feel the inches catching up!! Hang in there and I hope you get a good night's rest tonight!! Sending good vibes your way.

Lisa Larson said...

Just checking in. I did sign up for the book club. I just got my book, Man's Presumption Brain, last week. I am looking forward to reading it. It's exciting to see all the people who are starting the protocol. Have a great week.

beachbrights said...

You need to change your ticker goal! You are exceeding your expectations!

Way to go on your losses and I can't wait for P2 again (never thought I'd say that). You make it so much fun...full of energy...I feel it!

XOXO

Amy's Blog said...

I keep looking at all your numbers & my head spins! From where I sit, any loss is a great loss! I will enjoy any thoughts about plateaus. I suppose there could be different influences or contributing factors.
I think Dr. S just talks about the water - fat switch. I hope you wake feeling good again tomorrow & want to primp some more!

Becca said...

I finally got around to looking for the book today and found it on my first try. I was worried that the other HCGer's would have already bought up all the copies. LOL! I'm signed up!

Burcu J said...

Hello Biz,
I wanted to let you know that I am checking up on you ;) any loss is better than no loss or gain. I like your new outfits on virtual you and I can't wait to see new pics :) catch you tomorrow.
Have a good one.

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online