Sunday, December 16, 2007

December 16, 2007 - Day 21 of VLCD (Round 3)

R3P2 Starting Weight 193.2
Yesterday - 175.8
Today - 175.4
0.4 lb LOSS Overnight
12.0 UNDER LIW of Round Two
(187.4)
17.8 Lost Since Start of R3 (VLCD) 11/26/07
38.2 Lost Since Start of R2 (VLCD) 09/16/07
75.4 Lost Since Start of R1 (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Preview Commercial:

End of Preview Commercial!

Here is the eMail form for signing up for the New Book Club! eMail Address Form

I received another 'comment' on the FAQ question yesterday, thanks goes to KatLee! I am going to leave this question up for a few more days hopefully more of you will JOIN in on the fun!

1st FAQ Question - Is 500 Calories for Real? How can you survive? Aren't you HUNGRY?

What did I eat yesterday? Coffee with my 2% milk, grapefruit, Thai Hot and Sour Soup for lunch, Chili for dinner and another day I forgot my afternoon fruit. What is up with that?

People, I was riding high yesterday. Seriously, nothing could have ruined my mood! Thank you ALL for the incredibly nice words, not only on my blog and at the Yahoo Group but in private emails as well. I hope you all know that I get just as much motivation and inspiration from each one of you that you all seem to get from me. We are sharing this incredible journey together, and we are ALL doing it. It’s not just working for some and then not for others. It’s working for each one of us. Unreal results for all of us.

Just for kicks I tried something on from my closet, you know, that piece of clothing that has been sitting in the back of the closet for decades, hoping against hope that someday you would be able to wear it again. It didn’t matter that it has been in and out of style about 6 times since the last time you fit in it. It’s there as a ‘reminder’ of sorts to tell you that indeed, there was a time when you were ‘that’ small. It’s a bit of your past, something special that you wore that you never wanted to forget that you were a different person once.

Actually, there are ‘3’ things like that in my closet. The Wedding Dress I wore to my Wedding in Feb of 1995 – a black dress that I purchased for a special occasion when I lost a tremendous amount of weight in April of 1993 (I was going thru a divorce at the time) and a top I purchased because I was in a “line dance” competition in Summer of ’93. Please keep in mind, for about a two year period (Spring 93 – Spring 95) my weight was stable around 165. I was OVER 200 before that, just really can’t remember how much above I was.

So for kicks, I tried these things on. JPS was with me at the time. I told her I was doing it for kicks, to see how long it would be till I fit in them. I did this because she had brought over a pair of green slacks that she wore in her starting days in college, and they were a size “4”! She also put on and wore a size 8 skirt yesterday and she was already flying high! HA!

The black dress was a Size 12, my wedding dress a Size 14 and the top was a ‘medium’ – so the unbelievable happened. The black dress fit perfect, the wedding dress is TOO big, the ‘medium’ top? This one needs just a ‘few’ more pounds taken off! ROFL

Here is the interesting thing. I am 10 pounds heavier NOW then I was when I fit in these things, yet, I fit into all but one of those. What is up with that? What does that say about HCG? I am getting SMALLER at a HIGHER weight then I thought possible. OMG – How weird is that? Have you all noticed that happening?

Too Weird!

This pretty much proves to me that the closer you get to goal, the more dramatic just 5 or 10 pounds does. 5 or 10 pounds at 250 won’t produce much change in clothes sizes, but at the weight I am now, it produces a HUGE change.

Tomorrow is all of our LIW – an extra day for JPS and I and a day less for son. We are all going out of town for a few days on Thursday and we don’t want the pressure of P2 on us while we go, so that is our schedule. JPS and I have plans to restart P2 on Jan 20th for another shortened round, but probably 4 weeks this time, not three. We shall see when we get there how this will all work out. It really depends on my sister and her next scheduled surgery. Looks like I might be going to California!

Update on son: Remember, that weekends we don’t weigh, just not a good thing because he doesn’t wake up at the same time, so next update will be on Tuesday as I am already done posting when he gets up in the mornings for school. Tomorrow is his LIW.

Update on JPS: She had a bounce back, up .4 lbs, but she totally expected that after the “apple day” – she hasn’t taken any measurements or pictures or anything this round. I HOPE she will be taking them tomorrow as tomorrow is our LIW.

On to my commenter’s:
Lili – Yes, I sure did! And I too need my daily dose of Miss Lili! Thank you so much for being around for this milestone! WOW! I was flying all day!

Crystal – OMG! I would have LOVED to gone shopping! I am SO not a shopper, usually, but lately I have been DYING to go into a “normal” store and buy “normal” clothes! I did go to the thrift store yesterday and bought me 4 dresses for less than $5 – I needed something to get thru the next few weeks on break. This round has been the most dramatic in the area of clothes. Simply UNREAL. Thanks for visiting. And thanks for being there to share this joy with me!

Tracey – HA! I know it happens. I know your there! Party time! I am going away next week Thursday to see people I haven’t seen in a while, and I will get all the “party time” then! WOO HOO FOR ME! Thanks for being around to share this milestone with me!

Michaela – OMG! I am so embarrassed about the whole “Crystal/Cheryl” thing. HA! Really showing my age eh??? It was an awesome milestone to reach, truly, I am still in awe of it myself. YOU will be here soon my sweet. It’s coming your way. Thank you so much for being around to share!

Winston – THANK YOU!!!! You losing machine you!

CB – Girlfriend, thank YOU for being there, to test my knowledge, to keep me thinking, thank YOU for not getting offended at the gentle reminders, THANK YOU for proving to me that indeed this works, and I cherish you also. Thank YOU for sharing this journey with me.

Becca – Funny thing about the camera. About 4 days ago I started taking it with me into my closet (that is where my scale is) just to be ready, and when I hopped on the scale yesterday morning, and saw that number, I almost freaked and for a second or two couldn’t find my camera! HA! I was just in this other world. I swear. There is still this part of me that just cannot believe this is happening ya know? Like I stared at it in disbelief that it was gonna change on me if I got off and got back one, but it didn’t! ROFL Thanks for sharing this adventure with me my sweet! OH YEAH! Foxy Momma here! LOL – how ‘bout this mark in time – did you have a CB RADIO? Remember when that was the craze? My “handle” used to be “Disco Kid” – HA!
Have a good Sunday people! Tomorrow is final picture and measurement day for this round.

Biz

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning, beautiful! You are so right about weight loss become more dramatically apparent once you get closer to your goal. 10 lbs really does show up! An the other thing you said that really resonated with me is how clothes that fit before at a lower weight are fitting me now. I bought some bras when I weighed 155 - 160 that stopped fitting, and now at 179 they fit perfectly, very comfy. Other clothing too. It's interesting -- that back fat is going.

We'll be doing P2 together next time! I get back from Costa Rica on January 19. My bladder has really calmed down, and I found out about a supplement that helps protect the bladder lining, so this extended break and taking that will hopefully make my last P2 possible. I will be starting either the 20th or 21st -- depending o jet lag, etc.... Yeah! We can be P2 buddies again!

Once again, congratulations on reaching such an awe inspiring goal!

EweWho said...

Gosh, Biz! I stay gone for one day baking cookies and watching grandbabies and you just fly right by that 75 pound mark! Woo hoo for you!!

I've heard lots of others say that even though they weigh the same as they did at a certain time, they are now smaller so it is definitely an hCG thing.

I'm planning on starting another round about the same time in January too!

When are you going to CA? E-mail me about your sister, what she is having surgery for, etc. and I'll be sure to keep her in my prayers as well as you for a safe trip.

CONGRATULATIONS on reaching this most awesome milestone!!!

maryg911 said...

You are doing so awesome!! Yes, I agree on the getting smaller even though the number on the scale isn't as such!! Best of luck to all of you!! Woo Hoo!!

Crystal Lee said...

O MY GOODNESS! How excited are you right now missy? That is such an amazing post today..full of love, joy and inspiration. :D

I can not comment on the weightloss closer to your goal idea because... (key sad music here with a lone violin playing in background)......I have never been close to my ideal weight. Ever since I was a little one I have always had a severe weight issue. Kids made fun, teeth bore cavaties, and my little pants kept getting bigger. LOL!!! Sorry i had to play the sappy card.

I am so excited to find out though what you are Lil are speaking about. It is about time for me hon!

BUT scientifically speaking, yes, I can definitely see that. I do have friends that are smaller and I can tell when they gain 5-10 pounds.

Congrats again sweets!
Crystal :D

Becca said...

I just love all these stories that are coming out about people fitting in clothes that they had NO IDEA that they would be able to fit in! I've been wearing smaller clothes too but still have some skinny ones in my closet that I can't get into yet. But now I know that I really will, and pretty soon too. So I'll have one of those stories someday!
Tell your son we're all pulling for him and glad that he's doing so much better. And to JPS, I did a little bouncing myself last week so I can feel her "pain".
And yes I totally remember CB radios. I never actually had one myself but I talked on a few in my day. I have no idea what I used as a handle way back then though. That was way before cell phones and different because you could contact complete strangers for a little "chat". Kind of like chat rooms on the go... LOL
So Disco Kid, ten four good buddy, Over and out!

Tracey said...

So neat that you could fit into the special outfits that you set aside. It is nice when that happens! I had a couple of shirts and pants that I have been able to get into.

You keep it up..you LOSER! LOL

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online