Friday, December 14, 2007

December 14, 2007 - Day 19 of VLCD (Round 3)

R3P2 Starting Weight 193.2
Yesterday - 176.8
Today - 176.6
0.2 lb LOSS Overnight
10.8 UNDER LIW of Round Two
(187.4)
16.6 Lost Since Start of R3 (VLCD) 11/26/07
37.0 Lost Since Start of R2 (VLCD) 09/16/07
74.2 Lost Since Start of R1 (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Preview Commercial:

End of Preview Commercial!

Here is the eMail form for signing up for the New Book Club! eMail Address Form

Again, any loss is a good loss! And I am inching my way to 75 pounds! It will make getting there that much more sweeter!

What did I eat yesterday? Coffee with 2% milk, grapefruit, beef chili, apple, and chicken soup with spinach, nothing interesting.

This post will be short and sweet. Been doing just a bit too much thinking over the last week or so, and I am at a blank again! I know I have to venture into the world of deviation, so that will be where I go probably on Monday. Hopefully you folks will see me reach the 75 pound mark this weekend, and I am sure I will have lots to say when that happens.

About my post yesterday. Seriously, I should know better then to journal at 3am in the morning, my thoughts are not clear and I can’t get across what I have running thru my head. I honestly just wanted to be understood that this has not been as easy as I made it look. I wanted my readers to understand that that in the beginning especially I had a motivating factor in my adherence, and yes, that was money. Everyone must find their own way. Again, I apologize to anyone out there who read and got offended.

I received two really fantastic comments about my first FAQ question! WOO HOO, we are on our way! Thank you Crystal and Becca! I am going to leave this question up for a few more days hopefully more of you will JOIN in on the fun!

1st FAQ Question - Is 500 Calories for Real? How can you survive? Aren't you HUNGRY?

Update on son! Yup, he broke his ‘stall’ finally, with a 1.6 drop! He was at 175.4 – so there was a little lilt in his step!

Update on JPS – she decided to do an apple day. She gained .4 again so she has been playing with the same half a pound for 4 days. She had gotten up late for work anyway so she just decided to apple it for the day. Will let you know her results tomorrow. Of the two of us, she is the only one that has ever done an apple day, and it worked tremendously the last time, so she is hoping to at least get to 155 this round.

On to my commenter's:
Lili – Coming here and finding you here so early in the morning, is like a good cup of coffee…and you know how much I love my coffee! WHEW! I am so glad the weight stabilized for you!

Crystal – Thanks for getting where I was coming from. I truly wanted to come from the standpoint that this has NOT been ‘easy’ for me. They make a ‘raspberry/chocolate’ stevia that JPS has used with much success! She loves it in her seltzer! As you can see, son is back on track, so those good vibes helped!

Mary – Thanks for understanding! I hope you break thru whatever it is your going thru. Perseverance will pay off in one way or another.

CB – Thank you my sweetie! Thank you for understanding my ramblings.

Brooke – Funny, because I get emails from commenter’s, I got your first one, and I was in the middle of writing you an email wondering if I came across wrong, but then before I sent it I got your 2nd one and then I let out a sigh of relief! Totally in sync with your 2nd paragraph. I certainly did not want to come across as people SHOULD feel this way, I had just tried to convey that this hasn’t been as easy as I might make it look. And then I rambled on and on, which I have a habit of doing. Just a wondering out loud sort of thing. Also, I wanted people to understand what focused me, and that surely was the money aspect, so being the human being that I am, I suddenly wonder if everyone else has the same focus as me, and I make assumptions. Yeah, bad me, but it’s my story and I am sticking to it! Brooke, I love the way you analyze, you are very much a balanced, look at it from all angles kind of girl, and I really like that.

Amy – As you can see, and quite well imagine, son is doing MUCH better. Thanks for the words of encouragement. Improvement is certainly the key. And I hope that I didn’t offend anyone with my rambling, like I told Brooke, sometimes I just write my thoughts out loud, no rhyme or reason and certainly coming from my perception. Everyone has their own path and must follow it.
Thanks for everything people!

Biz

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey -- I hear you on the "strict adherance thing". My first round I was pretty strict; second round I was very "creative". Now that I know I have to wait for my bladder to heal before I do my third and last round, when I do it I need to do it AS EFFECTIVELY AS POSSIBLE. Because I am one of the lucky ones whom, medically speaking, can't do this often or for long periods of time without having bladder/kidney problems. So, you better believe that when I attempt my last round mid/end january I am going to follow the protocol to a T. It's so depressing -- I thought I found the magic bullet that would forever keep me thin, that I could fall back on it anytime I needed to. So, money is a great motivator for me, but even more so the fact that I gotta lose the weight as quickly as possible, to do the least amount of damage physically. !!!!

You are a simple burp away from your goal of 75 lbs -- wowee!!!!

Crystal Lee said...

You are getting there girlfriend! You can use me as the poster child of what not to do on this diet. (See my blog today) LOL

I am okay with it, it just set me back a day or so. I do not like deviating because I feel it wastes my time-which it does in reality. But sometimes my laziness wins out. :D

Good news about your son! WHOOHOO!
Tell him congrats for me and keep up the great work.

Amy's Blog said...

Woo HOO for your son. He must feel so encouraged! Gosh I am so hoping that you make your 75 lbs this weekend!! And I think JPS is close to her goal too. My thoughts about the 500 cal/day question - I do believe 500 is enough. The hunger part varies with people though. For some, the VLCD is just like Dr. S says - they have a hard time getting the food in. Others struggle more early in the round & some struggle throughout. But for most people, it is at least doable. That is the class I think I fall into - the 'doable' class. There are many things that will affect hunger. Science has never really figured hunger out completely. Certainly hcg helps tremendously to quiet hunger, because mine would otherwise be raging. Without the hcg, I could not stay on this VLCD.

gpcmom3 said...

Mornin Biz, I love Lili's post! Ah, if only that we were only a "simple burp" away from our goals! Where is that shot? lol

I am scrambling to remember what I wrote that I erased yesterday but I hope it wasn't "too" bad! I am the same as you; I love to "discuss" all of this and my thoughts come out quickly and jumbled. They include my present feelings and my past history as well. Throw in some "baggage" and there you go! They also tend to be my thoughts and not necessarily replies to the original post! That can get me in trouble.

When you are talking about weight, addiction, motivation, adherence, rules etc.... it can get sticky I think. This is your blog and there is no way you should try to please people on it you know? You will lose yourself.

I am not repying to your 1st question b/c I was not a calorie counter. I'm pretty sure I stayed around that # most days but who knows? I am a true believer in the VLCD and the hcg but I feel I wouldn't be a good addition to that portion.

Take Care,

Brooke

maryg911 said...

I'm sending good vibes so you reach your 75 lbs goal!!
Is someone giving you trouble for stating your opinion?

Wendy said...

Biz,
YOU crack me up!!! Here are my

(((((((VIBES)))))))))

for the big SEVEN FIVE!!!! WHOO HOO FOR YOU!

~W

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online