Tuesday, December 4, 2007

December 4, 2007 - Day 9 of VLCD (Round 3)

R3P2 Starting Weight 193.2
Yesterday - 183.0
Today - 182.0
1.0 lb LOSS Overnight
5.4 UNDER LIW of Round Two
(187.4)
11.2 Lost Since Start of R3 (VLCD) 11/26/07
32.4 Lost Since Start of R2 (VLCD) 09/16/07
68.8 Lost Since Start of R1 (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Preview Commercial:

End of Preview Commercial!

Ok seriously, this is really just freaking me out. I don't understand this whatsoever. Seriously. I will take it mind you, but I still don't understand it. I really thought my run was over, with my .6 yesterday, but to see a pound today?

I cannot fathom why it's working the way it is. Maybe it's because of the grapefruit, either way I will keep eating it. Maybe it is the amount of raw veggies I am eating, either way I will keep doing that. Maybe it's because my body never "dieted" at this weight? Maybe it's because of my "mind set"? WHO THE HECK KNOWS, but I want to bottle it and sell it! ROFL

What is even MORE amazing? Aunt Flo is still around. This makes the 9th day she has extended her visit with me. And although she hasn't been a big pain this visit, she has still been "around". I haven't wanted to "skip" because of this only being a short round, and it certainly hasn't affected my weight loss. And for me to have a 10 day visit from Aunt Flo is nothing new in the last few years.

So what is the answer??? Geesh! Quit trying to figure it out Biz and just roll with the numbers, yes ma'am!

What did I eat yesterday? I had coffee with my milk in the morning, grapefruit before lunch, lunch was stir fry napa cabbage and chicken with garlic, braggs and white pepper, dinner was an apple with shrimp and lettuce with mustard dressing. Seriously, it was everything I could do yesterday to eat, I really didn't feel like it whatsoever.

Seems like everyone is starting to get their "books" - I can't wait to start that discussion. Believe it or not, I still haven't figured out how to work my head around the family/food/important occasion thing, but I am consistently thinking about it, don't you worry.

Update on my son - he was 178.6 yesterday morning which is a net loss of 2.4 since Friday morning, so he is GOOD. Tomorrow is picture and measurement day for him, so stay tuned on that one - but you wont see it until Thursday based on the timing issue.

Update on JPS - She hit her 150's yesterday!!! WOO HOO FOR HER! She lost another pound to my .6 yesterday! She is definitely WINNING this round that is for sure! She is at 9.8 loss as of yesterday which is 5.79% of beginning weight for the round! Good for her! She is thrilled to say the least.

I added another new blogger to the list yesterday - Marshall - he is a very enjoyable read and if you folks can add him to your daily runs it would be wonderful. Don't you all just LOVE seeing more and more people start this protocol? Isn't it just WONDERFUL to watch them grow into vets before your very eyes??? It's amazing! I just LOVE it!

On to my commenter's:
Larbsl - I am glad you said something about posting just once a week. That way we don't worry! OOO, I am so glad you got the book, when everyone gets it we will start discussing!!! What fun this will be! I was glad to read an update yesterday - you seem to be maintaining well, that is awesome!

Lili - Thanks for the concern, I was on antibiotics, maybe this is a different infection because it went from my chest to my head. The coughing that I have now is all from sinus drainage. But here is the thing, it is more of a dry cough, ugh. Maybe it's just the weather, which has been SO strange here. Yesterday it was sunshine and 70, right now it's 32 degrees out there. No wonder everyone is sick! Thanks for the kind words about the pics!

Amy - You are not crazy, I started the comments to my posters on Sunday evening when I had a bit of time, and then continued yesterday morning, I guess this darn thing remembers the day you start the posts! ROFL ONCE AGAIN! I am going to have to call you our resident researcher! I think you research more than me! That is a GOOD thing, at this age it's always a thrill to learn something new! Tell me Amy, how do you get those little URL's???

Toracanada - Thanks for the visit and the kind words! My desired weight? That is so arbitrary, I really don't know. My goal right now is 150, but my decision is to let the HCG take me where it needs to. That could be much lower, but in this old mind of mine, I really cannot fathom anything below 150 cause it's been MULTIPLE decades since I have been there, KWIM???

Crystal - Hourglass! Oh yeah, that is the ticket! I know you had a rough day on Sunday, I hope you got better. This protocol truly plays with our minds doesn't it. Just let the process happen girlfriend, it will turn you into a different person on the other side.

Mary - Thank you for the well wishes! I need them!

BB - OMG! You are entirely too sweet, thank you so much for the kind words. Interesting question ... do I recognize myself? My girlfriend JPS gave me some hand me downs and I went thru them saying, I am not gonna fit in that, I can't wear that, look at how SMALL that is. And she kept telling me, TRY THEM ON! Well I did, I had to return some stuff back to her because they were TOO BIG. That messed with my mind I tell you - I still don't "see" the skinny woman that is starting to appear. On my pics? I can see a diff between the first (OMG) and the last pic, but to see the diff from the last round to this week? Don't see it. Isn't that weird? But I am working on it!

Brooke - YES! You do have incredible wisdom! PLEASE pipe in when we start to discuss it! I would LOVE it! Thank you so for the really nice words! I appreciate it!

Monica - Anything you do will be a good thing before you start the protocol. I would have to say that you are an extremely patient person to be waiting all the way to Feb! But you will be a vet even before you start! ROFL I hope you can join us in the book discussion!

Becca - Thanks!

B - So GLAD you are back to blogging, we all missed you!

Wendy - Look at you! Another missing one! SO glad you are back, we missed you too! Thanks for the nice words!

Tracey - I forgot about the Vicks! Thanks for that recommendation! Didn't get to the Vit C yesterday :( I will do it today. I promise! I will also look for the oil!
I hope everyone has a wonderful, sunshiny day!

Biz

9 Comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Another POOF for you! This is so GREAT! Maybe it IS the grapefruit. Certainly you are losing much differently from what I saw on you last round. Out of this world! As for the small URL, you just go to http://tinyurl.com/ and plug in the long URL. They will give you a short one. There are other sites that do this too. I wish I knew half the stuff you do on your computer.

Amy's Blog said...

Are you eating half or a whole grapefruit?

Crystal Lee said...

Woo HOO girl! And a big congrats hug from TN! Okay so I too got my book girl and started to read the first chapter last night. So interesting already. But that is if our disucssion group.

Why not talk about the psychological aspect of eating with family/friends/events. Stem from the self-sabatoge arena that we have already hit on. that is the first thing that comes to my mind. Anywho...I am sure what ever you come up with will be fab!

I am soooo going to try the grapefruit this week to see what happens. Yikes! My jaw hurts just thinking about it. LOL
But girl I had a fab loss last night so I dont mind too much. :D

Crystal
TNGal80

EweWho said...

Any time I want inspiration I come to your blog, read a few of your posts and look at your progress pictures. You are having amazing success! For whatever reason, this protocol is right up your alley.

I had a hysterectomy in 1984 so it has been a long time since I've had Aunt Flo around, but even when I did, she was only around for 3 days. I can't imagine having a 10 day visit! UGH!

Mustard dressing??? Is this something from Renee that I've missed, or is it your own concoction? I know you come up with recipes and have shared them on Renee's site. I'll have to go check hers out again to see if I can find it. I need something a little different before I get burned out on my chicken/shrimp/fish rotation diet.

Thanks for the "heads up" on Marshall's journal. He indeed writes well and is entertaining. I went to his original post and read everything up to date. LOL

I hope to receive my book some time this week, but don't wait for me to start discussing it. Where are you going to have the discussion? Keep me in the loop, ok?

maryg911 said...

WOW!!! You are doing so great!! I bought grapefruit yesterday and had 1/2 of one with dinner, I hope it did the trick for me!! Keep it up.

Michaela said...

Biz,
You are a weight loss machine. If you bottled it I think we'd all be buying. I think it's the combination of it all that's causing you to lose. Did you find the Texas Ruby Red Grapefruits in your area?

You're pics from yesterday are so amazing!

Burcu J said...

wow lady you are doing just awsome even ur TOM is here.. You are looking hot in that virtual you :) My loss slowed down a bit. I am thinking about doing an apple day after TOM finish. I am still hurting bad but I just miss checking on you guys..Take care and keep up the great work.

BohemianBlue said...

Wow. you're a fat burning machine! lol. You know my stepdad mentioned to me when I was adding apple cider vinegar to my chicken that for some reason anything sour/acidic seems to make you lose weight? so maybe the grapefruit really attributes to it (remember the grapefruit diet)? I wonder if it has anything to do with those digestive enzymes as mentioned in Trudeau's book. I think this is something I'm going to look into.

Becca said...

Biz, you are going to cause a "run" on grapefruit at grocery stores across the country. Can you see me running out the door to grab some now? LOL!
Keep it up!
I'm glad you found Marshall's blog. I was thinking the other day that I wish he would start one. Maybe he read my mind!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online