Thursday, December 27, 2007

December 27, 2007 - Day 8 of Phase 3 (Round 3)

LIW - 175.4 lbs (12/17/07)
Today's Weight - 177.4 lbs
2.0 OVER LIW


All I can say is, do not attempt Chinese Food.

I can still FEEL the salt permeating throughout my body. I just can't do it anymore. I didn't eat much, but I feel every single ounce of that food running through my veins. It was not worth it.

I ended up heading to work with my husband yesterday, spent the day with him running around and he wanted Chinese for lunch. I thought to myself, I could handle a little Chinese. Nope, I feel drugged up this morning and nasty. I mean seriously, it's 6:50am in the morning and I just woke up like 10 minutes ago - what does that tell you about the junk that is in Chinese? Anyhoo, I didn't pass that magical 2 lb mark, but I am certainly gonna do a very even keel day today. Mostly Atkins type stuff with little or not salt, and LOTS and LOTS of water.

So because I headed with my husband to work yesterday, I didn't get to any blogs, and that saddens me. I can see tho from the activity over at the Yahoo Group that things are slow all over, everyone I am going to assume is now gearing up for the new year. Can you believe this year is over? I am eternally thankful for Dr S - he gave me back my life this year. I didn't even ask for it, he handed it to me as a gift.

I treasure that gift. I hold it in my hands as the most delicate precious thing that it is.

Wait, I am not ready to get all sappy yet, I will reserve that one for my end of the year post next week! ROFL

I noticed I haven't given you an update on my son ... let's not talk about it. OMG! He is eating all kinds of junk, and maintaining his weight. UGH - I want some of what he has inside him, youth and testosterone. ROFL

JPS is doing fine as well. A little over her LIW but working to get it down.

Again, not so prolific today, sorry, I really got to get back into the swing eh? Even I miss my posts, it's very freeing to journal everyday.

On to my commenter's:

Lili - Glad I am back too!

Crystal - Going over to see how you did this morning...girl, whatever has happened, it can be fixed, you know that right?

Mary - Thanks sweetie! It's good to be home!
Take care everyone, have a wonderful day!

Biz

6 Comments:

maryg911 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maryg911 said...

Thanks for the heads up on the Chinese food!! Glad you are back!! Don't get sappy just yet, I don't feel like crying right now!!

Crystal Lee said...

Yea girl that MSG is some nasty business. I started my injections again today....thank goodness. I was so sick of having heartburn every day. Even the hubby had it and made a comment on how bad certain foods are for you. (BTW he never gets heartburn)

So now I am back on track and just need to learn that the foods on P2 are not only good for me on protocol but off as well. I need to continue to eat lower fat and cals.

I sent you an email requesting your yahoo ID...let me know when you can. Thanks!

Wendy said...

Welcome home Biz! I am glad that you are still under your LIW... I have not been so disciplined. Oh well, not too worry!!

P2 will be on us again soon!!!


XOXOXOXOX
~Boozer..

Burcu J said...

Hello Lady,
Thank you for checking up on me :) I was beeing lazy yesterday about mixing the new batch but I did it today and started back up. You can check my details whenever u get a chance.. Chinese food always been heavy to me dunno why. About this year, it was your year for sure. I know Dr. S gave u this gift but you deserve it big time... you did the hard work. BIG BIG BIG Congrats :)
catch you later

Becca said...

Congrats on your weight maintenance. I'm hanging in there as well, but just barely. And I just got back from eating Mexican again! LOL! Glad you're back!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online