Sunday, January 20, 2008

Another New Beginning - 01.20.08 - Round 4 - 1st "Load" Day

LIW - 175.4 lbs (12/17/07)
Today's Weight - 180.6 lbs
5.2 OVER LIW


Here is my menu for yesterday. This is what I had:

HA! I had you folks going yesterday didn't I?

I can't tell you my "secret" yet, but know that I am feverishly working on it behind the scenes.

So this is what I ate yesterday, no set schedule. A banana, an apple, some Oreos and some Nutter Butters, an Omelet with Spam, tomatoes, cheese, green and red onions, and then some Chili with Frito's for supper with some Red Velvet Cake for dessert. Yeah, I started "loading" a little early. A total of around 1643 calories divided this way: 80 Fat, 168 Carbs, 68 Protein

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!! It's coming honest! Just waiting on my partner to put the finishing touches on it!

Let's not forget the HCG BOOK CLUB - join in on the fun! If you haven't signed up for it yet, please do so now. eMail Address Form

Thanks Becca, for filling out the survey! Please fill out this survey if you haven't already! Stalls, Gains and Cravings - What to do? P2 Experience Only


Another New Beginning

Today marks the beginning of my 4th round. 4th ROUND! WOW! Can you even believe it? I can't, seriously. JPS mixed up our stuff last night (it took her all of 5 minutes) and as we were pulling our injections for this morning (we always pull the night before) we both looked at each other and cracked up. We were like, OMG! Another round!

We are both SO ready. I am ready to see the 160's, and she is ready to see the 140's. We will both be there come the 17th of Feb, which will be our LIW.

I am not setting any goals yet, not until I know what my weight will be post "load". Let's discuss loading for a minute. A few days ago I asked your opinion of loading. I got varied answers and I appreciate all of them. I am going to perform a test for this round. I am seriously not going to "load" to capacity. I am going to eat things I generally don't eat (like the lemon bars JPS is making for me today) but I am not going to STUFF myself. I will keep a detailed account of my feelings, and I promise to be completely candid as to hunger and the like.

Point of interest. I have not had coffee since Thursday the 11th. Not one drop. I have drank tea (dandelion in particular) but I drink NOTHING in my tea. I think I will be able to do this next round without coffee! And I was dreading that, quite frankly. JPS keeps asking me daily, are you still not drinking coffee? And I am like, nope, and she says, that's just wrong. ROFL

So I gave myself my first injection for the start of this round this morning. Not one iota of an issue. I didn't hesitate whatsoever.

There are a few new blogs on the horizon, pay them a visit if you can and welcome them into our community!

We have Ed and Jennifer! Jennifer has been an avid commenter to our little community for quite a while, but has finally decided to join us in BLOGGING! WOO HOO!!! She shares this journey with her husband.

We have Monica - Monica is another avid commenter and has been around for quite awhile, just hadn't started the protocol until just recently. I gotta say, she is having PHENOM results! Welcome her please!

Finally we have someone I wandered on to from Winston's blog - thanks Winston for the link. Fattycakes just started the protocol herself and she could use some of our community blog love!


On to my commenter's - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:
Jennifer - hehe, mastery level, I LOVE IT! You always have the coolest little sayings. You are just gonna have to hang on sweetie, I can't let the cat out of the bag yet! Rewards are given to those with patience.

Becca - Oh yeah, the Margarita was so worth it. It was an indulgence I don't take part in very often. Me and Tequila? Well let's just say me and Jose have a history, and it isn't pretty. ROFL - Keep that head start my friend, because I am ON MY WAY! ROFL - THANKS for filling out the FAQ - it's been WAITING for you! LOL - now I can switch to another question...LOL

Monica - It is! It's something that I have seriously been working on for about 10 days, trying to find JUST the right thing and it all came together yesterday morning and I was just like jumping up and down in my chair. You folks will hear about it soon enough, just have patience.

Mary - HA! You folks are so funny! I am hoping things are the way you say, I am hoping my round will be killer! My third round was too much to ask for, can I be selfish and expect the same thing??? We can dream eh?

B - You should know by now that I always have something up my sleeve ... I gotta do something to keep you folks coming back! LOL
Until tomorrow, Biz

8 Comments:

Wendy said...

Good morning, Love... (o:

Happy P2 to you! I had my second injection this am and cannot wait to get started on VLCD!

I am not "loading" this round either, as I have decided that because I am up from LIW already, I just don't feel the need to "stuff myself".

I am so proud of you trying without coffee. It is not as easy as some may think. I did my first and second P2 coffee free. It will be interesting to see how you feel!

Our goals are upon us and I am READY!! Have a great Sunday!

Ed & Jennifer said...

I called it! Before your blog page came up I thought to myself "probably +5.2"...am I good or what?! See I'm getting to know your body as well as mine-lol! Red Velvet cake is a treat that brings me home (it's me and Mom's fav), and Lemon Bars (another fav)- enough already! The last time I made them I did a layer of cream cheese before I added the feeling...oh me, oh my!

Thanks for the plug on my blog girlfriend! Like I've said it's because of your encouragement!

Lastly, this is the first round that I have felt NO HUNGER (yeah I know it's still early on but I was hungry last round by now). I actually focused on loading with fats (desserts with high sugar and fat) previous rounds I didn't! Can't wait to see how this round is for you!

Enjoy your yummies!

maryg911 said...

Ok Miz Biz, it's on!! Just kidding, but now that you have begun P2 again, now I'm starting to feel a little competative. I agree on not loading to capacity but just enjoy the foods you know you won't be having for a while, and the coffee, hey if you don't want it, don't drink it. I wish I could kick my coffee addicition but cest la vie!

EweWho said...

WooHoo! It's good to have you back on P2 again, Biz! I love watching your progress and can't wait to make that new tag that says "100 pounds lost."

I didn't load to capacity on this round or the last and never had any hunger. I hope it works well for you!

Rock on, Sista!

Renee said...

Glad to have you back. You'll be shrinking away in no time.

applebottomblues said...

Nice to have you doing P2 at the same time I am. WOW 4th round.

Thanks for mentioning my blog. You're a big reason that I started it anyway. I've actually decided to use the time that I normally would work out to blog instead, so I should be able to keep up with it after all :)

Happy P2 to ya!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask...why no coffee?

Becca said...

I don't ever drink coffee so for me, it's "what's the big deal?" but I have seen some people who would absolutely go bonkers without it so I hope you can continue to feel okay without it. I'm not sure the motivation for cutting it out either though since Dr. Simeon says it's okay. Is it the sweetner and milk that you need to make it palatable?
Hey I'm glad you're starting again and hope your second "not loading" day is going well...

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online