Tuesday, January 1, 2008

January 1, 2008 - Day 13 of Phase 3 (Round 3)

LIW - 175.4 lbs (12/17/07)
Today's Weight - 180.0 lbs
4.6 OVER LIW


Here is my menu for yesterday.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!! I do believe that we will be releasing our very first issue today! So make sure you sign up for it!!!

Lise is still looking for support for her Teeth Fund, if there is ANY way you can help her, please pay attention to this Preview Commercial:

End of Preview Commercial!

Here is the eMail form for signing up for the New Book Club! I will be focusing in on this tomorrow - so you all get ready for it ok? If you haven't signed up for it yet, please do so now. eMail Address Form

The MEN AND THE PROTOCOL portion of the FAQ is set up and ready to go! I also added a nice little area so that I can put our completed FAQ links there, hopefully they will be more accessible as time goes on, easier to find.
Edited at 11:15 AM EST - 01/01/08 - I didn't realize it is against Google Ad Sense policy to encourage click thru's on their ads, and I have since re-worded the following paragraph to reflect my understanding - this will be the last mention of this:

One more thing before I start my post for today ... you will notice that I have put up "Google Ads" - I spend a lot of time at my computer answering questions about this protocol, and helping various people out via email, chats and such - if you find value in any of the ads, please support the various links.
Whew, getting back into the swing of things! I was missing all my stuff up there for a while!

Well lookie there! It's down a bit! And after all that I ate yesterday! Let's see here, this is what I had ...

Of course I had my coffee and cream, pretty much had some of that all day long. Had some spam (don't everyone get grossed out, I happen to just LOVE spam) with eggs, cheese, onions, green onions and bell peppers for my version of an omelet, had my chicken salad thingie for lunch, an apple and peanut butter for snack and ate a chicken green salad for dinner, then had snacks of Mozzarella Cheese Snacks (TGI Friday's Version) with a couple of Hot Chicken Wings (again, TGI Friday's version) - ok, and let's not forget about all that WINE I drank!!! I think I polished off a half a liter BY MYSELF of White Zin (Sutter Home, gotta love it!) - all in all I ate about 2000 cals as far as I can figure, separated this way - 100 g fat, 62 carbs, and 115 protein. This is exactly where I should be to maintain my weight. Those are the right numbers if I go by what has worked in the past on my breaks.

I have ONE more day to do as I please and then tomorrow I will start working on bringing this weight back down to manageable proportions. Again, I am not worried, so don't you be. My sister called me from Louisiana yesterday and asked me if I was concerned. I told her NO, then she tells me, but you yell at everyone else that gains! HA! There is a difference my sweet sister ... if someone tells me that they ONLY ate this and that, why did they gain, I tell them why. But when you OWN your gain, it's a totally different story. I know why I gained. I made foolish eating choices. I am owning it and moving on. I asked her, did I sound worried on my blog? She says NO, and so I said, then why are YOU worried.

I have this saying "I am free and over 21" which when I say that means I am able to make my own decisions and live by them. Why whine over spilled milk right? Get a rag up and clean it, or else it will smell. I will be getting that rag and cleaning this up tomorrow. HA! Yes, procrastination is still a problem with me my dear ones! ROFL

Gosh, this winter break has seemed to go on forever! OMG! I am so ready for everyone to go back to work, and the kids to go back to school, so that I can have my sanctuary again. My work DOUBLES around this house when everyone is home all day, UGH! TOMORROW I get my life back! hehe

Let's see, tomorrow we will start with the book at the HCG Book Club - if you haven't gotten your book yet, no worries, still join in on the fun! I can't wait, how 'bout you all? By now, if you signed up for the book club, you should have gotten an email invitation to be a poster. You don't need a blog to be a poster or author, just an email address. If you haven't gotten your invitation yet, please let me know.

Thanks to Wendy and Crystal who did the 10 minute list yesterday on their blogs, pay them a visit to see what they had to say. Also thanks goes to Page for this entry (Page doesn't have a blog, and I have gotten her permission to post her reply here):
Downhill skiing, wearing a bathing suit and not being embarrassed, wearing sexy cami's, T-shirts and shorts and looking GOOD. Jogging again and maybe doing a 10K. Keeping up with my dog in agility competitions.

Going shopping and only choosing things that really look great instead of - it fits so I should get it. Cleaning out my closet and dressers and only having stuff that fits and it all so SMALL!!! Getting rid of the BIG men’s winter coats and wearing only women's clothes. Wearing belts, rings, and bracelets.

Not worrying about sitting next to someone on the bus because I might take up too much of the seats. (Already can fit in airline seats without extenders), fitting in the bathtub and having water over my tummy and legs!!!
Ok, I think that about wraps things up for this "first day of the new year" post!!! Whew! Have I mentioned I am happy to start getting back into my routines??? I have missed my blogging, I really have! But it's ALL coming back to me now!

On to my commenter's:
Crystal - I saw your LIST, but didn't get a chance to look at your break post yet, that is a bit later on this morning. Thanks for posting your list. And girl? Health comes first. Always. Get better, then get started. You have to be physically AND mentally well to do this protocol, this much you have learned already yes? But promise me this, no matter what you do decide, do NOT stop posting. Keep us in the loop. Do not be afraid of telling us how you feel. You cannot possibly disappoint us whatsoever. I know I am not alone in this.

Wendy - I so OWNED the wine last night! And it looks like it was my friend! WOO HOO FOR ME! The salt, that is the killer I have learned. It never used to be, but now it is. I cannot handle the salt. It surprises the HECK out of me that I am purchasing LOW SODIUM this and LOW SODIUM that - I would have CRINGED at those things before. OMG! How did you do this morning??? When are you starting again?

Mary - HA! You did sound silly! I hope you remained silly throughout the day, silly is better than sad! 2008 will be great! WOO HOO FOR ALL OF US!
Good day ya'll, make it memorable! Look for some changes in my blog over the next week or so ...

Biz

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the ad, sweetie! Glad you're back in full swing!

maryg911 said...

Now that the holidays are over, we can all get back into our routines, right?

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online