Friday, January 11, 2008

The Day the Scale Died! - 01.11.08 - D02P4R3

LIW - 175.4 lbs (12/17/07)
Today's Weight - ???.? lbs
?.? OVER LIW

Here is my menu for yesterday. This is what I had:

Breakfast: Coffee and Cream - and a Skinny Latte from Starbucks - along with a couple of those Peanut Butter drops, and the rest of the Dulce De Leche, it's gone so no more worries about that.
Lunch: Left over pork ribs.
Mid Afternoon Snack: Nestle Crunch Bar (seriously don't know where that came from, I haven't had a CANDY bar in AGES! - I am chalking that up to having a migraine, and chocolate was always something I wanted after my suffering of a migraine.)
Dinner: We went out, ugh, so it was a little of this, and a little of that, some cheese/bacon covered french fries, some chips and salsa, a chicken wing, some friend dill pickles, some bites of chicken tenders.
Dessert: A vanilla milk shake.

A total of around 3000 calories divided this way: 140 Fat, 267 Carbs, 95 Protein - Let's not discuss yesterday - it was another one of those days. Having some stressful days here of late, and ended up with a migraine. Made terrible choices in foods ALL day - and to top it all off, I got on my scale this morning, completely prepared to live with the consequences of my indulgences, and my dang scale wouldn't turn on. I guess 6 months of two people using it daily will get to the poor thing and it just gave out on me. I don't have another 9v battery here at the house, so weigh in will have to wait until tomorrow. So the scale isn't really dead, but the battery is...

I am seriously OVER sweets now. Seriously. I feel like complete crud this morning. And I am ready to call this break over with. I am so ready to start my P2 again on the 20th. This break, over the last week or so has been the hardest thing I had to deal with. I thought I was in the zone, but I am so far from the zone it's not even funny.

Short and sweet post for you folks today, sorry about that. I am working on 3 hours sleep, and it's almost time to get the house up and ready for school. After I take them, I am coming back home and going back to bed.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!! It's coming honest! Just waiting on my partner to put the finishing touches on it!

Let's not forget the HCG BOOK CLUB - join in on the fun! If you haven't signed up for it yet, please do so now. eMail Address Form

Thanks to Myisha for filling out the new FAQ Survey! It's a pretty hefty survey, so I might leave it up for awhile. Please go here when you have a chance and fill it out!

Stalls, Gains and Cravings - What to do? P2 Experience Only

Anyone else for the interview questions??? I would still like to get some MORE questions from my Sunday's post about interviews, I know I said only until Wednesday, but it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind right??? If you didn't see it could you go here and take a look, thanks!







On to my commenter's - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:
Lili - Look at you my sweet, contacting me all the way from COSTA RICA! Thanks for the update, and glad to know it all went well! WOO HOO FOR YOU AND YOUR NEW TEETH! And you MUST let us know about the HCG OTC thing! How cool would that be, I know what you can bring me back for a present! I forgot to tell you I collect POSTCARDS (actually POSTMARKS) - and I don't have one from COSTA RICA! If you see this before you go send me a POSTCARD! LOL - Missin' you!

Mary - Splenda was a shocker for me, I was given that to my kids. OMG - I was under the impression that since they said "it's made from real sugar" that it was ok. DUH! Anyhoo, that will be approached NEXT week.

CB - Thanks for refreshing my memory on her comments about Aspartame and Splenda, I will use that for my future discussion on Splenda!

Renee - YES YOU HAVE BEEN ABSENT TOO LONG! More than ONE of us have missed you sweetie! I sent you an email about a week ago about some recipes, did you get it??? Let's catch up ok???

B - Funny about the honey, that is exactly what I intend on using when I can eat "normally" again!

Becca - You have fun, don't worry about us - we will still be here when you get back!
Everyone, have a great day, I will try to also.

Biz

7 Comments:

beachbrights said...

Biz you should study the correlation (sp?) between short P2 rounds and maintaining your weight in P3. I struggled with my LIW after a 24 injection P2. Could there be something to this?

Just a thought....

I'm here for you and if you ever need immediate support, email me ASAP, my emails come to my cell phone. I can call you right back!

XOXO-

Wendy said...

I feel for you sister! AAUUGGHHHH

I hope that you will be back to your old self soon, with a good sleep and no headaches.. Maybe it was a good thing that the scale battery is DEAD! (o:

I do LOVE fried (friend) pickles!!!! One of my favs that I haven't had in eons.... he he

((((((((HUGS FOR YOU))))))))))

~W

Crystal Lee said...

Heya Babydoll. I filled out the questionaire. Hmmmm it was fun! MEMORIES.... :D

Anywho, I am starting my P2 around the 1st of Feb and injecting everyday. It should be interesting.
Talk to ya later hon!

Crystal

*** LED Sign of the Times *** said...

Oh Biz...I am so feelin' you today! Just wanted to send some good vibes your way. I have gone crazy the last few days while traveling- I'm so over my LIW and so frustrated right now. So what about shorter P2 rounds and maintaing? This P3 has not been stable like my last P3 hmmmmm! I wonder if it is because of the shorter round? We are starting P2 hopefully Wednesday. I've got to get a handle on this so I don't start out over my LIW from the last round...ahhhh!

Today will be a better day...take care Biz!

Renee said...

I didn't get any emails from you after that last one I sent you, I think. My email, however, isn't seeming to work properly most of the time. I might set up a new gmail and work with it. I'll get it to you as soon as I have it.

I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Well, here[s the scoop on pregnyl here... it{s $21 dollars each vial. !!! Sorry, the keyboards here are different and don{t have the punctuation I need. Anyhow, it is not currently available locally in these little villages we are in right now. But I did find a Cafe Interneto!! I am such an addict. When I go back next week to the capital to get the rest of my work done I will check there. The pharmacies there are much more expensive than the ones here in the boondocks, it might still be cheaper to go through our regular mail order sources.

I{d be happy to send you a postcard!! Send me your snail mail addy to my email, I{m sending lots of postcards to my daughter.

Burcu J said...

Hello,
sorry to hear that you were dealing with headaches and dead battery. About ur menu... It just sounded so good to me :) don't sweat it my friend.. I am sure you haven't done that much harm.
Have a great weekend.

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online