Monday, January 14, 2008

Computer Issues Today - 01.14.08 - D05P4R3

LIW - 175.4 lbs (12/17/07)
Today's Weight - 178.8 lbs
3.4 OVER LIW

Here is my menu for yesterday. This is what I had:

Again, I didn't stick to a Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner thing yesterday. It was another day of mostly fresh, raw food all day long with the exception of brunch and dinner. So I ate apples, bananas, oranges, pecans, cherries, an omelet with steak, cheese, tomatoes and green onions, and then dinner consisted of Grilled Char Siu Pork Chops with a bit of Fried Rice (couldn't resist, and is probably accountable for the small weight gain) along with some Feta Avocado Tomato Salsa. A total of around 1800 calories divided this way: 110 Fat, 134 Carbs, 83 Protein

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!! It's coming honest! Just waiting on my partner to put the finishing touches on it!

Let's not forget the HCG BOOK CLUB - join in on the fun! If you haven't signed up for it yet, please do so now. eMail Address Form

Please fill out this survey if you haven't already! Stalls, Gains and Cravings - What to do? P2 Experience Only



Having computer issues this morning, so not posting much. I can barely get from site to site, and I have done everyone on my end I know to do to fix it, so I have to wait until hubby gets up to do the rest. That wont be until later on this morning.

Thanks for understanding!



On to my commenter's - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:
Renee - P2 begins again on the 20th! I honestly CAN'T wait again!

Mary - Seriously, the no coffee thing is really REALLY strange! I love my coffee!!! Especially when it's cold, and it was COLD again yesterday and yet, NO COFFEE! What is UP with that???

Crystal - THANKS darlin for that bit of information, I truly appreciate it!
Have a good one peeps!

Biz

6 Comments:

applebottomblues said...

Hey miz biz! Im back & glad to see that you're still going strong... Guess what?! I started P2 on saturday. About a month earlier than I originally planned... I just couldn't stand it anymore. I'm very happy to be joining all the other hcg losers :) Today is my first VLCD day. I haven't started a blog cus I don't think I'll stick to it every day, but I'll put updates on the hcg2 board. Can you tell how excited I am? I have to thank you because you're a huge inspiration to me and so many others. Love your blog as always.

Monica

Crystal Lee said...

Hmmm so you have been busy this morning doing everyone on your end. :P Sorry I had a nice laugh...but I so needed it. Its Monday so I need many laughs. :P

I hope your computer issues come to an end soon! I finally had to break down and get a new one. Mine was getting too bogged down. It was an early Christmas present to both me and my hubby.

Talk to you soon!

Crystal :D

maryg911 said...

Technology, can't live with it and can't live without it. Glad to hear you're holding steady. Those pork chops sound delish!!

BohemianBlue said...

Bookclub? I've obviously been away for tooo long! hope things are going well on your side!

Burcu J said...

Hey Biz,
Sorry that you are having computer problems, hope you get it fixed soon..
Take care

Becca said...

Hi Biz, back from my trip and making the rounds. I haven't had a chance to answer the FAQ yet, but will try to get to it tomorrow. I gained a little over the weekend too. Hope we both get rid of it tomorrow! Hope you get your computer probs fixed...

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online