Sunday, January 13, 2008

In The Zone? - 01.13.08 - D04P4R3

LIW - 175.4 lbs (12/17/07)
Today's Weight - 178.6 lbs
3.2 OVER LIW

Here is my menu for yesterday. This is what I had:

I didn't stick to a Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner thing again yesterday. It was another day of fresh, raw food all day long with the exception of dinner. So I ate grapefruit, apples, bananas, oranges, walnuts, some of that Blue Cheese Chopped Salad, and then dinner consisted of Grilled Huli Huli Chicken with more of that Blue Cheese Chopped Salad, along with some Feta Avocado Tomato Salsa. A total of around 1800 calories divided this way: 113 Fat, 164 Carbs, 55 Protein

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!! It's coming honest! Just waiting on my partner to put the finishing touches on it!

Let's not forget the HCG BOOK CLUB - join in on the fun! If you haven't signed up for it yet, please do so now. eMail Address Form

Please fill out this survey if you haven't already! Stalls, Gains and Cravings - What to do? P2 Experience Only



In The Zone?

Could it be? I was pleasantly surprised to see another 2.4 lbs disappear overnight. That's 4.8 lbs since Friday morning - so I lost my gain from Thursday, PLUS .6 more!!! Feels like I am already on HCG again! It shows just how much damage water weight can be to your system. I am feeling better than I have in a while. I don't know if it's sticking mainly to fresh raw foods (I am almost SURE this plays a part) but what I do know is that whatever I am doing it's working.

I have NOT had coffee since Thursday, have not desired it - this is certainly strange. I was beginning to wonder how I was going to struggle with my coffee situation while on P2 again. Not so much the coffee, but the huge amounts of cream I put in it. If I had to start P2 today, it would be NO problem!

If I could have one more day like that, I would be UNDER the 'two pound' limit - well, we can all dream eh? The way I feel at this moment is that it will be another day like that. I don't know if it will be a 2.4 lb drop, but it will be another day of majority fresh, raw foods. I am slowly coming to the conclusion that processed foods are my enemy. That is about it in a nutshell.

I have done this incredibly healthy thing to my body and then I go and feed it processed foods, what was I thinking? Sure hormones seemed to have gotten in the way, but as of today, I am over that and onward to better health. Shoot, I had a couple of wonderful posts about maintaining a few days or so ago (here and here) and I need to start listening to my own advice eh?

Thank you goes to my readers for the encouragement to help me through this. Paul and my good friend Ju (through a personal email) as well as my buddy Crystal gave me some wonderful insights into Candida and yeast. This will have to be a focus of one of my posts here in the near future. I haven't forgotten about my Splenda discussion, that is upcoming as well.

Just a little update on my son - the same. JPS - the same. They are both having NO issues this go round! ROFL

Until tomorrow!


On to my commenter's - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:
Mary - Don't they tho! But I really think I have it all under control now. Let's see, I have learned to not talk in definitives any more because things can change DAILY!

B - Hormones are the pits! Thanks for the visit!

Paul - Thanks for that tidbit of insight my friend. Could you explain a bit more about your cleansing process? Either here or on your blog, no matter. How long, the amounts your supposed to take, you know, DETAILS! ROFL Question, would 'fruit' sugar constitute adding to the yeast?

Crystal - The key is 'limiting' and for that one day, I just didn't have it in me to limit ya know? One bite of anything would not have sufficed, it was like I was taken over by some alien force! ROFL - I would also like for you to explain a bit more of what you feel constitutes a good cleansing for yeast.
Take it easy!

Biz

3 Comments:

Renee said...

Woo! Your body obviously loves the raw way of life. Good for you. I'm glad it's working for you. When are you starting P2 again?

maryg911 said...

Congrats on the drop!! Wow, I wish I had no desire for coffee that would be a plus for me too!! Keep up the good work and enjoy your raw foods. While on the protocol, I believe we begin to realize our relationship with food and the bad choices we made prior to the protocol and that is a real eye opener for all of us.

Crystal Lee said...

Hey hon! Check out my blog this morning...I am diving into the yeast thing more closely.

Cheers!
Crystal :D

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online