Saturday, January 19, 2008

Another Short Update - 01.19.08 - D10P4R3

LIW - 175.4 lbs (12/17/07)
Today's Weight - 183.2 lbs
7.8 OVER LIW


Here is my menu for yesterday. This is what I had:

Before all of you positively go BONKERS, let me tell you what happened this morning. I am working on some things that are secret (shhhhhh) and I got so excited while working on this project this morning that I completely forgot to weigh myself at the right time. So I weighed just a bit ago, and this is AFTER I have already drunk almost 2 liters of water and have eaten a banana. So not so bad, considering I had Mexican last night, which included a MARGARITA (or two!). If a gallon of water weighs 8 lbs, then a half a gallon is 4 lbs, and 2 liters is about a half a gallon, you can see where all that extra weight came from this morning!

So this is what I ate yesterday, no set schedule. A banana, some leftover steak and some of my Mock Potato Salad, some of those Arare (Japanese Crackers), a couple of Oreo Cookies (double stuff no less), and then Mexican. I had some Spanish Rice with some Taco Meat with some chips and salsa. You know that I am just full of salt. If my FitDay is close to the amount of sodium recorded, it says I had over 5000 mg!!!

I am seriously ready for Phase 2!!!!!!!!!!

A total of around 2010 calories divided this way: 79 Fat, 186 Carbs, 83 Protein

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!! It's coming honest! Just waiting on my partner to put the finishing touches on it!

Let's not forget the HCG BOOK CLUB - join in on the fun! If you haven't signed up for it yet, please do so now. eMail Address Form

Please fill out this survey if you haven't already! Stalls, Gains and Cravings - What to do? P2 Experience Only


Tomorrow I start my Round 4 Phase 2 - WOO HOO!!!!

On to my commenter's - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:

Mary - Yup, I got my Mexican in! I was happy, and now I am content to start P2 again!

Ewewho - Oh yes darlin! I am ready to be a loser!

Monica - It was a taste of home, that is for sure. I enjoyed it again yesterday!

Jennifer - I'm ready already! Tomorrow is my first injection for Round 4! I didn't realize you were that short! My sister is 4'11.5" (she always adds that .5"!) and so I know of wanting a little lower weight for that size body. She is 60 this year, and she feels 125 is a good weight for her age. She is hoping it accomplish that in one more round. Mmmmm, WINE! There is another LUSH out there, WENDY!!! Where are you my sweet???

Crystal - No, don't go to an Asian store, it's NOT good for you! ROFL
Later gaters,

Biz

6 Comments:

Ed & Jennifer said...

Biz...what the?! I think you did that on purpose just to throw us all off, Miss "always got it handled!" Now what are you working on that made you forget to weigh...I hate secrets! Can't wait to hear about it.

R4...dang that's like a masterly level, you're going to do awesome as always!

Becca said...

Ohhh, Margaritas! CHA CHA CHA is what I say! Mexican food just isn't the same without 'em. And tomorrow's the big day for you! I'd like to say that I'm waiting for you but I'm going to try and keep my head start because once that HCG kicks in for you you'll be zooming right up alongside me and probably pass me by.
I'm curious about your "secret" too! Can't wait...

applebottomblues said...

OK, so I did go a bit bonkers before reading the rest. Must be some secret to make you forget to weigh in!

maryg911 said...

Wow, I did go bonkers but at least you got in a extra "loading" day. So tomorrow's the big day, eh? Oh, I'm beginning to envy the fact that you are going to catch up to me and probably bypass me, ha!!

Burcu J said...

Hello Biz,
Thank you for stopping by. I never weigh in with a full tummy just for that reason.. Mexican sounded good. I am curious about the secret.. What do you have up your sleves lady ?
XOXO

Becca said...

Hey, I filled out the FAQ today!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online