Thursday, January 17, 2008

Could It Be? - 01.17.08 - D08P4R3

LIW - 175.4 lbs (12/17/07)
Today's Weight - 178.2 lbs
2.8 OVER LIW

Here is my menu for yesterday. This is what I had:

I did not keep to my usual "MO" yesterday. I did eat a banana, an orange, an apple, some leftover Char Siu Pork Rib, broccoli with cheese, sour cream and bacon bits, and then for dinner it was a few home made chicken wings with blue cheese dressing and some awesome Spinach Artichoke Dip WITH chips. Yes, the CHIPS were responsible for the weight gain, and I fully expected it...oh yeah, and beer. So no worries ok? A total of around 1908 calories divided this way: 109 Fat, 107 Carbs, 92 Protein

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!! It's coming honest! Just waiting on my partner to put the finishing touches on it!

Let's not forget the HCG BOOK CLUB - join in on the fun! If you haven't signed up for it yet, please do so now. eMail Address Form

Please fill out this survey if you haven't already! Stalls, Gains and Cravings - What to do? P2 Experience Only



Could it be the beer maybe?

There used to be a time when I would drink beer and LOSE the next day, not so much nowadays! I don't know if the beer was responsible for the gain or was it the small amount of chips I ate? Everything else I had yesterday should NOT have caused a gain. This will be a thing I will concentrate on during my next break. I seriously don't want to give up my beer! ROFL - I should have listened to my better judgment and made my own cheese chips instead of eating those Tostidos - so I really don't know if it was one or the other.

I do know that this morning I have this weird feeling in my mouth, very dried out. I only had TWO beers so it's not a hangover type thing people! ROFL - I do believe I am having a reaction to the processed chips. Hmmmm....I have to learn not to put too many variables into the equation for me to make informed decisions.

Thanks for the all the understanding comments yesterday on my 'writer's block'. But I especially want to thank the kind people who jotted me an email about the statement I made yesterday about my hypo being healed because it's not taking me as long to get back to LIW as it would in the past when I would deviate.

There seems to be more than a few people out there that have experienced the exact same thing. I am so glad that they wrote me to let me know this because that actually gives me MORE faith in the program working the way it's supposed to. Wow, that feels good. I am not the only one!!!

And this goes out to a special person out there that has agreed to help me get my 'act together' - I am a bit overwhelmed at the moment on the direction this blog is taking and I called out for help from a fellow HCG'r and she has agreed to help me get organized. I am sure you all know the insane amount of contact I have with people, coming now from all over the world and I enjoy doing it, but it's just become overwhelming as of late. This kind soul has agreed to help me put it all into perspective.

I just want to write. Write about my experience, write about my research, write about my theories (you KNOW I love coming up with theories), write about the protocol, write about the successes, write about the not so much successes (I hate the word 'failures'), I just want to concentrate on writing - not organizing my blog. And this wonderful woman out there has agreed to help me.

So watch for some upcoming changes - all in the attempt to keep everyone more informed of this miracle we possess.

Which leads me to this - if I were to ask you to give me a list of keywords that a person would search to get particular information on my blog, what would be the words? For example, would you want to search for information on my "Round 2 Phase 2"? Would you want information on "Recipes"? Those would be particular keywords to search for to get particular information. Can you readers help me out? I guess they would also call them "tags" - HELP!


On to my commenter's - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:

Marshall! - How great it was 'chatting' with you yesterday, thanks for that! A male perspective is always very much appreciated! And thank you so much for your kind words!

Lili - OMG - I was getting worried there for a minute - I thought I was going to have to get JPS to interpret what you were writing to me (she is bilingual) - HA! Could the baths have really been it Lili? WOW! Could it have been THAT simple??? I am sure that eating correctly is a good thing as well!!! $25 a piece? That is about what we can get it for here thru our sources, so .... hmmm .... UGH! Scorpions! We had those in Hawaii, they are NOT pretty - the bites are UGH too! Geesh, is it already time for you to come back? It was just YESTERDAY you left! I can't wait to see those pearly whites!

Mary - Thanks girl! Had a little bump today, but not worried about it.

CB - Girl - it's nothing but a thing. We are all learning along the way, what a journey eh???

Crystal - HA! It's so hard to determine about the load. I have always had the impression that Dr S gave us that 'fill to capacity' for more psychological reasons than physical reasons. If you go back to some of my summer posts you will see that I felt that way back then. There was a huge discussion over on the HCG Dieters board about it and the general consensus was that the first load was there to make us so sick of food that we could survive the first few days of the VLCD without issue, I am sure there is a fat store correlation, but I don't think subsequent rounds require a 'fill up'. BUT, this is ME and my theories! I think I am going to test this one out this round and see.

Jennifer - WOO HOO on the new blog! I will be adding it to my daily reads! I went there yesterday but there were no posts for me to leave a comment on, you silly woman you! Your blog looks GREAT! I just love it! I can't wait to follow your progress.

Monica - Another one with a new blog! WOO HOO!!! I just love it! Thanks for understanding!

Becca - HA! So there, I LOVE IT! You are da bomb!!!
Have a great day!

Biz

6 Comments:

maryg911 said...

Sounds like you may have had a sensitivity to the sodium in the chips and the beer. Not to worry though, you'll lose it in no time. So Sunday will be your start date for Phase 2?

Crystal Lee said...

Yea its all about the chips. :(
But hey like I said on my blog about loading, it could be psychological. And probably is for the most part.

So I do wish you well though...let me know how it goes. :D

Now, about that FlyLady thing....I so love it! :)I started cleaning the office yesterday and will start on my house tonight. (I was too tired yesterday) I need to clean my kitchen sink... HA!


Crystal

Ed & Jennifer said...

Biz, you must have beat me to my blog! I now have a post and plan on updating with today's stats when Ed get's up! I am a morning person and he likes to sleep in so as to the time of day I will be able to update my blog is questionable-I will do it daily though! The beer...remember I told you I would gain when I had beer but not wine?! Humm, maybe you should try today to only drink beer and no food and see the results...lol! I will email you with some key words regarding your blog-let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

EweWho said...

Whatever caused the increase won't hurt you, Biz, because your body will correct itself again in no time.

I'm glad you have help with the organization. I was beginning to get concerned, wondering how you were going to handle everything. I know you are SuperWOMAN, but sometimes enough is too much. The help will allow you to continue to help and inspire so many, so pass along my thanks to that sweet woman.

Are you still planning on starting phase 2 on the 20th? I'll need to get out my PSP to make you a 100 pounds lost tag before long!

Renee said...

Anxious to have you back on P2!

I have to admit skipping over reading all of your blog sometimes because the thoughts of those P3/P4 foods is too tempting while the menses is lurking around the corner. ;)

I missed you though. So wanted to leave a quick note. :)

Becca said...

Yes, but did you really enjoy the stuff you ate? If so, no worries! Yea! you're almost ready to start P2. I'll be right ahead of you!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online