Friday, January 18, 2008

Short Update - 01.18.08 - D09P4R3

LIW - 175.4 lbs (12/17/07)
Today's Weight - 179.0 lbs
3.6 OVER LIW


Here is my menu for yesterday. This is what I had:

It all started with a trip to the Asian Market with my husband who stayed home yesterday because of the rain. That was the beginning of the end for me! LOL - While there, something caught my eye, and I wanted something I haven't had in a very VERY long time. In Hawaii we call it "Kaki Mochi" which is basically a Rice Cracker coated with Soy Sauce (also called "Arare") - I wanted it, I didn't care about the gain it would produce, after all, I am headed to another round starting Sunday!

Oh the things we tell ourselves! Anyway, I am sure the sodium (and MSG!) from that plus the WINE I drank all contributed to the .8 gain (and let's not forget the Cheesy Garlic Bread I indulged in as well!). No worries, I have it under control - it's funny how I can almost predict what will happen these days. A total of around 2184 calories divided this way: 113 Fat, 125 Carbs, 104 Protein

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!! It's coming honest! Just waiting on my partner to put the finishing touches on it!

Let's not forget the HCG BOOK CLUB - join in on the fun! If you haven't signed up for it yet, please do so now. eMail Address Form

Please fill out this survey if you haven't already! Stalls, Gains and Cravings - What to do? P2 Experience Only


On to my commenter's - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:
Mary - Most assuredly I have a sensitivity to sodium, that is very obvious as I go through this break, that is for sure! Yup! Sunday will be my first injection!

Crystal - I will definitely let you know how it goes! I am so glad your enjoying the FlyLady thing! It has done wonders for me!!!

Jennifer - Well I tried your WINE thing yesterday! ROFL - I don't think it was the White Zin that did it to me this time, it was those tiny DELISH Japanese Crackers! ROFL - I got to comment on your blog yesterday! WOO HOO!!!

Ewewho - Superwoman? NOT! ROFL - Yes, she is a dear to help me out. That was I can focus on what I do best and that is to WRITE WRITE WRITE! Oh yeah, and lose weight too! ROFL

Renee - It's ok my sweet, I totally understand. I will be joining you shortly!

Becca - Oh yeah, I am back to the "if it ain't to die for then it ain't worth it"!!! I will be joining you SOON!
Take it easy people!

Biz

5 Comments:

maryg911 said...

I like going to the Asian market as well, but I don't go very often!! Mmmmmm, cheese garlic bread!! Yes, indulge now before P2 begins again!!

EweWho said...

I've never been to an Asian market, not even sure if there is one in Tulsa, but there probably is. Oh, well, enjoy your P3 while you can. You will shortly be back to LOSING.

applebottomblues said...

If you wanted it that badly then it was well worth it. Having food from back home probably felt really good & like you said... you start on sunday and it'll come off in no time.

Ed & Jennifer said...

See I got ya drinkin wine..lol! It's almost time for you to start- yay! It's just not the same doing P2 without you-at least this time I'm ahead of you (not for long)!

To answer your question...I'm 5'1 (and 1/2) every little bit counts!
Like I said I don't know what weight I should be at but I'm shooting for 115 lbs, at least 40 days or until the HCG says so! I have mixed feelings about this being my last round but I'm anxious to get this last bit of weight handled! I will be here to cheer you and everyone else on!

Enjoy your last few days of P3 and hurry up...let's get this goin!

Crystal Lee said...

Hey girl no worries about the gain...MSG can do a huge number on me. I havent been to an Asian market either and it sounds dreamy! LOL I might need to not look for one until I get down to my goal weight. LOL ;)

Jen is going to have to work on me with the wine thing. I do not like the stuff. SORRY GANG! LOL I really am not an alcohol person though. I make up the calories in other ways! HA! :P

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online