Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Back on Track! - 01.15.08 - D06P4R3

LIW - 175.4 lbs (12/17/07)
Today's Weight - 178.0 lbs
2.6 OVER LIW

Here is my menu for yesterday. This is what I had:

Another day that I didn't stick to a Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner thing yesterday. One more day of mostly fresh, raw food. I ate apples, bananas, oranges, walnuts, some steamed broccoli with cheese and sour cream (YUM!) - and then dinner consisted of a great big green salad with some Feta Avocado Tomato Salsa - with a leftover piece of Huli Huli Chicken. A total of around 1762 calories divided this way: 96 Fat, 157 Carbs, 90 Protein

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!! It's coming honest! Just waiting on my partner to put the finishing touches on it!

Let's not forget the HCG BOOK CLUB - join in on the fun! If you haven't signed up for it yet, please do so now. eMail Address Form

Please fill out this survey if you haven't already! Stalls, Gains and Cravings - What to do? P2 Experience Only


Back on track, on the computer end and on the maintaining end! I might just be able to get to around LIW before I start loading on Sunday (the 20th) - if I decide to load! LOL

The age old question, should I or shouldn't I load? I have a friend that decided she didn't want to load and just eat regular before she began her next round and then she was going to let us know whether or not that made a difference. I have to get with her to find out if that had any effect on her first few days. She has been on it for about 10 days now (this is her 3rd round) so by now she would know if not "loading" made a difference. Hmmm - I will try to get with her today.

As I feel right now, I don't want to load, but we all know that can change. And JPS announced that she was making a Red Velvet Cake and some Lemon Bars for this weekend - and these were two of my faves (even tho I wasn't a sweet eater, I did like these two things) so we shall see.

My goal this upcoming round is 1 day less than 4 weeks. That means I will be on the VLCD portion of P2 from 22nd of Jan till the 20th of February with my first day of P3 eating being that day. The 20th of Feb coincides with me heading to California to help my sister with her transplant surgery that is coming up on the 10th of Feb. So that will be nice that I don't have to focus in on 500 cal eating while I am traveling.

Depending on where I start my 4th round weight wise will be my determining factor on my goal of weight loss for the round. I can take the numbers for my first two rounds and come up with an estimate on how much I should be able to lose during the 4 week period. On my 4th week anniversary on my 1st round I was at 9.49% body weight lost, and on my 4th week anniversary on my 2nd round I was at 10.17% body weight lost, if I take the average of the two, I should be able to expect to lose approximately 9.83% of my body weight in 4 weeks, give or take.

So let's just say for the sake of argument that I start my VLCD 6 lbs over my LIW - I think this is a fair estimation of things ... since I was 5.8 over my LIW at the start of my 3rd round! Anyway, let's just pretend ... that would mean that I was starting the round at 181.4 - a 9.83% loss would mean about 17 pounds, if I lost that much during those 4 weeks, then I would be around 165 when I went to California! That would be JUST GRAND!

Thanks for working the numbers with me!

Splenda conversation coming up tomorrow!


On to my commenter's - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:
Monica! - Hey girl! It's so good to have you back! And you just couldn't resist eh??? You're so sweet to say such nice things! You should start a blog anyway, you will be happy if you do, it's a good way to keep accountable and to watch your own progress!

Crystal - OMG! I can't believe I wrote that! I was writing so darn fast and I didn't re-read like I usually do...OMG! I have to fix that! I am glad you got a laugh out of it tho!

Mary - They were delish! OMG! Char Siu is SO GOOD!

BB - OMG! It's so good to have you back, I didn't get to any blogs yesterday so I will be making my rounds this morning! Can't wait to see what you have updated!

B - All fixed now, and back on track!

Becca - Good to have you back, I sure missed you! Have you decided on a start date yet???
Take it easy folks!

Biz

4 Comments:

maryg911 said...

Glad to hear your back on track. Please find out about the load or not to load question, I am very curious myself.

Crystal Lee said...

Hey girlie. Wow you are a busy bee. :) I am glad things are well for ya hon!
You will do well this round. My only thought with not loading is this: I did not load well last round and I suffered bad toward the end. I dont really think it effects you so much in the beginning but moreso toward the end of the 21 days.
Does that make sense?

Just my opinion. Take care girl...

Crystal :D

applebottomblues said...

Glad your computer's back to normal.

Why wouldn't people load? It's just a few days & it's actually in the protocol. I think it helps physically and psychologically & you have the option of a healthy load with nuts, avocado and such. I guess I can find objections on the boards somewhere though.

Between yesterday and today, I decided to go ahead and start a blog off of your suggestion and DH's. I got a new laptop for christmas so it might be easier to keep up with it now. It's called applebottomblues.

Wendy said...

I believe that you and I will be starting P2 about the same time!!! Auntie Flo is with me now. (o:

I think your goal will be met without issues! 165 is a nice number!! he he

I am excited to get back to it, I kinda miss P2 foods... Do you believe it? Maybe it is the structure of it all? Who knows..

What kind of transplant surgery is your sissy having? My mother is a transplant recipient... email me if you wish!!

XOXOXOXOX

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online