Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ok, So I Loaded! - 01.23.08 - D02P2R4

R4P2 Starting Weight 184.4
Yesterday - 184.4
Today - 180.6
3.8 lb LOSS Overnight
5.2 lb Over LIW of Round Three (175.4)
3.8 Lost Since Start of R4 (VLCD) 01/22/08
70.2 Total Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu for yesterday. This is what I had:

An apple and a half a grapefruit. Lunch was Beef and Napa Cabbage, Thai Style. Dinner was Thai Hot and Sour Soup.

A total of around 444 calories divided this way: 7 Fat, 47 Carbs, 55 Protein

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!! It's coming honest! Just waiting on my partner to put the finishing touches on it! Maybe Wednesday?

Let's not forget the HCG BOOK CLUB - join in on the fun! If you haven't signed up for it yet, please do so now. eMail Address Form

It seems like I am always explaining! PROMISE! I will have the new FAQ's ready by tomorrow.


So I Loaded!

I still sit here thinking to myself, I really didn't eat that much. In fact, I know for a fact that I have eaten WAY more on other rounds compared to this one and yet this round was KILLER in the gain department. Let's look at some numbers, shall we?
  • 1st Load - June 23 - 26, 2007 ~ I was with NHW and I loaded for THREE days, and do you know that I didn't gain ONE OUNCE? I loaded almost entirely on FAST FOOD. Sonic, Burger King, Captain D's, McDonalds, and then finally I had Mexican on the third day.
  • 2nd Load - September 14 - 15, 2007 ~ Self mixing by now, so only a two day load. I went into this load BELOW LIW 2.4 lbs, so when I was done loading I was only over my LIW by .6 lbs, so this was a "gain on load" of 3 lbs. I loaded on Sushi and Italian Food.
  • 3rd Load - November 24 - 25, 2007 ~ Remember now, I was in NOLA during this break. I went into this load at 3 lbs above my LIW and with the load I went up to 5.8 lbs above my LIW - so only 2.8 lbs were gained on the load itself. This time I loaded on Chinese Food and Carrot Cake.
  • 4th Load - January 20 - 21, 2008 ~ Now, this is the killer load, but when I really look at the "load" itself, it's not all that far out of whack. I have to remember that I went into the load already above my LIW - I was 5.2 lbs above LIW, so my load only consisted of a gain of 3.8 lbs!
Now isn't that interesting - the day I started my injections I was 180.6 lbs, and today I am 180.6 lbs. So I have technically lost all my "gain on load" in just one night. When I look back on my 2nd load? The same thing happened, 3 lbs gained on load, 3 lbs lost the first night. On my 3rd load? 2.8 lbs gained on load, but this time I only lost 2.4 the first night.

If you ask me? This is pretty remarkable! Seriously, think about it. I can reasonably assure myself that whatever I 'gain on load' will be gone by the first night. Now I am not talking about what is OVER LIW, because that isn't fair to think that my body can recover that quickly, but to be able to lose the 'load' overnight, for me anyway (YMMV) is pretty sweet.

Still I think about this past load, and seriously, the only thing I indulged in were those lemon bars. And I had JPS (evil) with me keep asking me, you gonna have another? Remember, this is your load, you wanted these. She was like this little chihuahua on my heels begging me to eat those dang lemon bars. HA! I say that, but she didn't tie me down and make me eat them, I am still a free moral agent and it was my own HAND TO MOUTH that did it, but isn't it nice sometimes to place the blame on someone else?

So there, I guess I did load. And loaded on something that I don't think I will do the next time. I would rather spend my time on good things - those dang lemon bars made me go thru sugar withdrawals yesterday, I swear, my head was in a major fog all day. I couldn't think straight, I couldn't concentrate, it was a wash yesterday.

But I am ON MY WAY PEOPLE! Now, I just need to drop this extra 5.2 lbs to be back to my LIW and then it's all gravy after that!

How long do you think it will take me? Let's have a contest - and the winner(s) will receive and personal gift from me, something "crafty" - that's all I can afford! ROFL

Tell me, how long do you think it will take me to get to my LIW? What VLCD day do you think I will be on when I either HIT my LIW or surpass it (but on that day)? Either leave me a comment here on my blog, in my Tag Board on the left side bar, or my comment form on the right side bar, or email me at bizadventure at comcast dot net


On to my commenter's - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:
Lili - Yeah, I know, I couldn't believe I could find it. OMG - that video gives me goose pimples from head to toe, that song does, just thinking about it right now gives me them! Can you even believe I dropped my LOAD in one night? Ugh, that sounds kinda nasty...ROFL...enjoyed our chat yesterday!

Mary - I am so glad it was here when you needed it. It looks like it fit the bill for so many different people, I am so happy. It helped me as well!

CB - I didn't post yesterday's post to anyone in particular, but it seems that there was more than one that needed it. I know you are not giving up, but sometimes we all need reminders that there are others out there that are facing similar things and just knowing that sometimes makes that journey a little more livable. Get your head on straight, and come back. Don't leave us tho, keep posting ok?

Monica - Thanks girl! I hope you see GREAT LOSS results today, after your "peeing" fest.

Jennifer - Seriously, JPS has NEVER seen me eat something like that before. Sure she was egging me on, but in the end she looked at me and said, "you really liked those didn't you"? I was like, um YEAH, what was your first clue??? HA! It was an indulgence, and one I paid for yesterday with massive sugar withdrawal. SUGAR IS NOT MY THING! I should have stuck with the BEER! ROFL - I so crack myself up sometimes! Hey girl, maybe you can help me with the "closet eater" post? Drop me a line when you can ok?

Wendy - I can so relate, thank you my sweet! How cool! Your favorite BRA! Would could be better???

Crystal - Am I to assume you are starting another round soon??? WOO HOO FOR CRYSTAL! You go girl!

Paul - It's because of all of you that I am where I am today. Thank you for being there.

Ann - Girl, just what I mean, you need to go take a look at Becca's Blog, she had an AWESOME post about attitude adjustments and it was so SPOT ON! I am so happy yesterday's post provided some help for you.

Becca - Seriously woman, we were of the same mind. I don't know if I should be worried? ROFL - but your post, dang girl, that was a GOOD one. It ties right in to Cathy's (Veggie #1) motto - Cheating is NOT an option. LOVE IT! Thank you for being there!

Shelly - Another one bites the blogging world! WOO HOO! Thanks for the visit, and I will be visiting your blog sometime today! THIS SO ROCKS! You are so right!
Take it easy!

Biz

7 Comments:

maryg911 said...

I'd say on Saturday morning you will have lost those 5.2 lbs. Hey, thanks for the recipe!! Hope you're not in a fog today!!

Wendy said...

Load schmload... You wanted your lemon bars and you had them! (o: Now the damage is gone.

I predict you will be down to LIW on Saturday am. They are gonna go faster than you think.

AWESOME LOSS btw!!

XOXOXOXOX

applebottomblues said...

Interesting... I lost all my load weight overnight as well. Feels good don't it? Bye Bye lemon bars.

I think you'll have lost the 5.2 on sunday morning.

Ed & Jennifer said...

Go Biz-NICE start! Okay, I have faith in you-my guess is you will be to your LIW (or under) on the morning of VLCD 4, so Friday! What if you have like this crazy R4 and lose even more than you did on R3-this will be interesting!

This beer thing sure has gotten funny-you definitely should’ve loaded on beer, maybe next round-LOL!

Whatever you need girlfriend-I’d be happy to start the “closet eater” discussion on my blog, just let me know what you’re thinking-I’ll shoot ya an email!

Okay, big losses today-I want my craft!

Hey, where are we on your “blogs I read?”

Renee said...

And you're off! Congrats on the great first loss!

Crystal Lee said...

YOU GO GIRL! :) Nice loss there doll. :)
To answer your posting question, I am starting next week. Soooo excited in TN! I hear the men getting excited too! They can not wait to see this hot momma! I told the hubby he better be nice to me because after the weight is gone...he is going to have alot of competition.
So he smiles and laughs and then gets a look of worry. :P HA!

I am going to Wild Oats this weekend and stock up on organic. I can feel my body shaking with excited about eating healthy foods again.

Becca said...

Well you have such great losses when you first start, I wouldn't be surprised if you were down to your LIW by tomorrow (Thursday) but I'll say Friday too because I'm being conservative! LOL! I liked how you analyzed your load data, you have such an organized mind.
I'm so glad you're going to town with P2 now. How about JPS though? Did she load just like you did on lemon bars and such? And did she gain? Give us all the gory details please!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online